Reviews for The Hunting Game
misakiyu chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Voice cast:

Masamune Date - Katsuyuki Konishi (Japanese) Robert McCollum (English)
Yukimura Sanada - Soichiro Hoshi (Japanese) Micah Solusod (English)
Vampchick2010 chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
this is good. i can't wait to read more. hope you post chapter two soon.
unknown mistress chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
this is a very good story i think you should continue it. so hurry and post the next chapter
blackirishawk chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
It was good you should keep it up
kay-kw33n chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
I need more you see?
jack chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
you need to update soon so we can read the next chapter.
anonymussy chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Please write more to this. It is such a beautiful story so far, I really would like to read the next installment. If you are adding to it on a different site and the info for it is in your profile, I am about to have a look at that and will likely find it within the next 15 minutes, but if not - Please continue this, I love to read stories that are well-written. It is inspiring and endearing to see someone put so much work and effort into the story, editing, and even the presentation. This story looks like a very well organized initial manuscript, it is beautiful. It looks like you are creating an entirely new story and merely using the physical descriptions of the Sengoku Basara characters, but if you intend to continue this story as an original novel and change the character images and names please let us know so that we can read the book! I love stories like this. I will eagerly await a second chapter or a message that you will be converting this into an original. But no matter what you do, Thank You so much for sharing this beautiful work with us. Even if it must remain at this length. I adore this and your style.
Valtence chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
don't beat yourself up about your own opinion of your writing because it's good, really good probably better than my own if compared. you will have success just give it time, and please do continue because i will definitely read it.
miegg chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Waah, I really like it so far, but the 'poision' part made me feel sad. continue, please! i gotta know what happens, though i didn't really understand what was happening...
toribabekit chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
You're a great writer. I can't wait to see more of this.
Smells-Like-Mary chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
The story is good, your language and words are vast. Can't wait until you update! :)
curiosity16 chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
i really liked this story when you gonna add more chappies? ;3
randomKH lover chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
loved it, very well i cant't wait 4 chapter 2!
32vitr chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
this is very interesting, would like to know that follows below, and as the others (I suppose), do not understand much of what happens xD, in addition to my poor understanding of English. X_X please update soon.

apollo-gize chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Goodness, for such a long hiatus from fanfiction writing, this is superb. This deviates highly from most (if not all) Basara AU, trading the seemingly average highschool/college setting for something entirely different. This makes the chemistry between Masamune and Yukimura is even more enticing than usual, and frankly, this excites me. You give away plot points without revealing it all at once, and that's another nice change of pace. It's very good so far, and you've got me curious for part two. I hope you choose to continue, because I would very much like to know what happens next!