Reviews for Unwritten Fate
Pleeeeeeeeasee updateeeeeeeee!
OH, come on! Please update this! I've read it far too many times and it's at a pivotal moment!
hiccup chapter 23 . 9/9
Your writing and story telling is amazing! I adore it so much and I love rereading your story whenever I feel like some Star Trek, It is honestly one of my favorite fics of all time :)
Was the voice Jim heard Originalseries Jim? I hope you keep writing I cant wait to see what happens :) I don't mind the wait it always is worth it :)
Thanks for writing!
Owl chapter 23 . 6/4
Ahhh no puede ser que haya quedado en eso! Sabia que no estaba terminado y aun así seguí leyendo, maldito impulso de idiotez :'u para resumir, ame cada capitulo de principio a fin y tengo la esperanza de algún día ver una actualización de este fic aunque no hubo una desde 2015 (maldita semilla de la esperanza :'u) volviendo al tema, amo cuando hacen a Spock celoso del viejo Spock jajaja es divertido ver ese lado que no quiere aceptar y que haga hasta lo imposible por alejar a Jim del viejo xD simplemente magnifico. Por si algún día lees esto, primero quiero pedir disculpas por escribir esto en español, si bien estiendo algo de inglés no estoy lo suficientemente ralacionado con el idioma como para escribir todo esto sin que este lleno de incoherencias jajaj mis disculpas. Segundo, quiero enviarte mi amor por escribir este fic tan hermosos aunque me hubiera gustado leer un final :'( es el segundo fic mas largo que leí (el primero tenia 41 bellos capítulos) y me atrapó desde el principio tanto que hasta lo leía en clases jajajaja en fin espero que estés bien y que si este review llega a usted espero que las ganas de un extraño de seguir leyendo esta bella historia te motive a seguirlo. Aún si no es así, mis mejores deceos para usted. Saludos.
Noooooo, please! I need another ch! I couldn't live if i you don't tell us how spock kill spock XD
bartlettpear chapter 18 . 1/7
I really love how you portrayed Gaila and Kirk's relationship, I can understand now how they really could've learned to love each other and been the perfect couple. Seeing Kirk and Spock's relationship through other people's eyes is fascinating. Kirk contacting Sam surprised me but I loved getting to see their dynamics, it was sweet and funny.
bartlettpear chapter 14 . 1/6
I love how Kirk reacts to Ambassador Spock, their conversation made me really happy haha
bartlettpear chapter 7 . 1/6
I disliked Mitchell after he rubbed McCoy the wrong way, I'm still suspicious of him and am curious what is his deal. Your McCoy chapter was eye-opening for me because it built him up well, it made me really like him when I used to dislike him on sight because of bad first impressions, thank you. Also I am really loving the slow burn quality of your story :D
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 2 . 12/23/2016
Really good so far :D This is really capturing my attention. I'm eager to find out what happened.
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
Very, very interesting. I'm intrigued to see where this goes.
Kate.R12 chapter 23 . 12/23/2016
Great story! Really hope you get around to continuing, I'm really enjoying watching how their relationship grows )
just yuki chapter 23 . 11/13/2016
Do you still want to update this story? If not please tell us. But I hope you continue this. I really like this, the conflict is great and the character are good.
JessicaEllenWarner chapter 23 . 10/29/2016
This is a beautiful story! The characters are so on point and the writing has so much detail that I forgot I was reading a fanfic! Please don't abandon this work I'm deeply in love with it and your writing style keeps me hanging on the edge of my seat!
All the best
Jess
Genibane chapter 23 . 10/20/2016
I'm really hoping you'll update this, cause it's awesome!
Kokoro Yana chapter 23 . 10/8/2016
omygod! please, do the next chap! u know? this fic is really awesome, i always remember some chaps, scenes and i wanna soo much jim and spock could kiss at least, can i say, i a big mexican fan, for that reason my bad english, so, i so sorry, i could read the fic in ao3 ( is my fav dom, i can admit) but here we have 23 chaps! and... damn! this last scene, i want to know what the hell happened! spock has been watching the moments, little, but enough about jim and the embassador and now, the great intimacy, mind meld, holy shit, even i tremble with assesin and jelous spock, i love feral spock with jim in the scene,could uimagine? i was criying, all in the jim's pain and discover, all mature when... bam! spock in scene and not very happy, selek is good pushing buttons, better than jim but... fuck! spock jelous! hot damn sexy vulcan, YAY! anyway, thank u so much for u time, u fic and i hope u can up the fic in ao3 and give us a new chap soon. until the next, i hope so, and live long and prosper ( yeah, fifty years, i almost cry when spock see the picture about tos! )