Reviews for Soul Supporter
nonna.hendy chapter 18 . 1/15/2014
please update i really loved your story very very very much
1234567890inactive chapter 18 . 9/22/2013
keep going PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
Anonymous chapter 18 . 8/30/2013
Nice ! I can't wait for the next chpater u'll be posting :D
CappuccinoLover001 chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
It's just makes no sense to separate all of them.
CappuccinoLover001 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Why would Carlisle wants to save money when they have more than enough money because of Alice? I mean I kind of think that they have plenty of time to save money to the bank, to invest in stocks or just play in casino especially with Alice with them.
Rika Fujiwara chapter 18 . 8/11/2012
I love your story can you update soon please
Anonymous chapter 18 . 3/12/2012
Please don't lose faith in this story... Its really funny :D especially about the 't-shirts' to Russia :) still I think its nice anyway
hm813 chapter 18 . 10/29/2011
Thanks for finally posting. I'm just making a guess, but it seems like each vampires' soul supporter will be a concour participant, right?
KiriKatana chapter 17 . 7/10/2011
Hehe, this is funny :)) Now Emmett feels how to be an escort, never thought to hear those words come out of his mouth. Or should I say read? Oh whatever, technicalities. Any who, keep up the good work! Update soon! Ja ne.

-KiriKatana
Evee9109 chapter 17 . 7/10/2011
I knew it was Emmett! I don't know how but I knew it had to be him. Is he going to have a Soul Supporter himself? Is everyone of the Cullens? I'm just musing I guess. Well I can't wait for the next chapter. :3
Guest chapter 16 . 6/30/2011
Really nice you should update it soon I really like it !
KiriKatana chapter 16 . 6/23/2011
Ohh, I like, I like! Your style of writing is impressive, and I adore the banter between Jasper and Len! Please update! :)) Also, I looked up the song and it's so cute and sweet! Keep up the good work!

-Kiri Katana
ann chapter 15 . 4/19/2011
take ur time! this story is great. plzzzzzzz update soon !
Sweet Ave Maria chapter 15 . 4/2/2011
Please vote for UK

Good job, I've been waited for this chappie, hope there'll be another lovey dovey, he he

And please don't let Len and Kahoko become vampires as well... because if it does then they wouldn't have kids!
hannah-chanxox chapter 14 . 2/24/2011
akk! i love this chapter! its sooo totally awsome!

hinoXlen 3

god i love jasper hes so cocky and funny!

and edward... 3

thanks and please update soon!

xoxo