Reviews for Shattered Dreams
Darkangel-mysticat chapter 10 . 8/30/2002
*Sniffles* I hope everything turns out okay...you wrote! *Huggles* Hurrah!...Hurrah? Now that's something I don't say very often..._
Darkstatic chapter 10 . 8/7/2002
Hey, don't get stumped down because one S.O.B, really your fic is really nice, I don't care if I feel sorry for you, but eventually things will come around. Your friend's mom hate you, alright, I have to feel sorry that how your friend's mom is really being a restricter of life. But hmmm, don't give up when people start stumping ya down, okay? Life is just like a roller-coaster, good bad good bad. Excellent fic.
Darkangel-mysticat chapter 9 . 6/9/2002
Ack, people can be so cruel...man, did you actually catck someone whispering about you behind your back? Talk about bitchy!

Yay! It was a match! OB! I don't know what it means, but it's a good thing so yay!

*Hops around* I can't beleive I haven't reviewed this in ages-well, I'll keep reading, as long as you keep writing! _ I think that was really well-written (glares savegly at NRG) really, I do; all fics and poems written to let steam off are usually great, and this is NO EXCEPTION. When things go wrong, and you aren't able to do anything, people write, and man, do people write! Still, I do wish that life was a little more, uh, lenient. _

...*In a small, hopefull voice* You are going to keep on writing, aren't you?
AznFlipGrl chapter 9 . 6/5/2002
Nanashi-saaan! ::speaks in her annoyingly happy tone::

daijobu ka? iie, honto! daijobu? are you ok? ::blinks:: ::hugs:: i'm sure that you're friend's mom will, eventually, come around ::hugs again:: it'll be ok! ::hugs again:: enjoy life! ::crosses eyes, and smiles:: mata ne!
Angel of Time chapter 9 . 6/4/2002
i really like this fic, u r a good writer so please continue asap. _
NRG chapter 6 . 6/2/2002
Sorry to be blunt, but I think this fic is crap. I hate how you just spend the time bitching about your life, trying to make the reader feel sorry for you. It's poorly written and hard to follow, and besides, who really gives a fuck if gave up a better chair in the orchestra for your 'friend' and he didn't show any gratitude or anything. Quit whining, it's your own fault. You have nobody to blame for this situation but your own self. Again, I apologize for being an asshole, but reading this just made me so mad, I just had to get this out of my system.
Relwarc chapter 8 . 6/2/2002
After this chapter I will never again attack fics for having cliffhangers.

Oh, and good fic too.
shime chapter 8 . 6/2/2002
i'm starting to think yoy uare playing with our heads. I think I'm already hereditarily insane, but that's okay! KEEP IT UP!
Kurome chapter 8 . 6/2/2002
You know, when you make US SCROLL THAT MUCH DOWN, we know it'll be a match. _ I like this fic. Please check out mine on my author's page, and hopefull 'The Twelve Jewels of Destiny'. It's a lot better then the summary. I swear. . This is a good fic. Very emotional. Write more please!
emii sakano chapter 7 . 5/23/2002
*is not sakuralight* *is aznflipgrl* *is stealing friends comp* SUGOI!nanashi-san honto ni sugoi! *big starry author-worship eyes* y'know? life sux, and not in a good way, and who ever that person was is a big meanie! *makes 'meanie face'* newayz, luv your fic, sorrie about acting juvenaile, have'ta go kill a friend now, hope life stops biting you in the ass and gets better!

ja ne!
TRF chapter 7 . 5/23/2002
::sniffs, grabs hankie:: I can't wait for the next chapter, I can really relate to some of the stuff in this.
AznAngst chapter 6 . 4/17/2002
::sniffs:: i LUV your writings! onegai sumasen, update soon!
Kitahoshi chapter 6 . 4/16/2002
*tear* That is soooo sad!That's better!Yup , I came back!You didn't think I'd abandon you , did ya? I didn't think I would have helped that much , actually.I thought you were serious about not finishing it , and I thought that after I had said what I wanted to say , I would have to respect your , now that you have continued , I am overjoyed to hear that.I'm currently working on a story that no one reviews no matter what , but I just want to get it out of the way so I could continue with something else. I'm glad that you've decided to continue , and I seem to understand how Quatre is feeling here , that his name is , that's how good the story is!Sorry about this really long review , but I'm so happy now that I can continue to read this! _ Continue on , brave one!
Darkangel-mysticat chapter 6 . 4/14/2002
*Cries* Sigh...no, not because it was bad-it was very very good; painfull to read, like an angst should be. *nods vigourously* That gave me a pain in my heart, coz similar has happened to me, only on a smaller scale with the piano. I know what it's like when it seems that the only thing you shine in lets you down, and so does fate. Yup, very painfull. (Sighs again) Oh well. No one ever said life would be happy. Not really, anyway. Please check out my poem-I am in the process of doing another that is based on the same background of my firts poem. Plus I may do a Gundam Wing/anime crossover humor, coz too much angst within and without reality at the same time makes me slightly suicidal feeling...

Anywho, happy happy happy for now. Are you going to write more? I'd like very much to see how everything turns out! _
Rocky Oberlin chapter 5 . 4/9/2002
I never had to deal with a situation like that, but I sorry that someone had to. Too bad there wasn't a way to have a decent teacher to deal with problems like that, but this is life and it don't work like that. Depressing isn't it? I wish that no one, not even me with my own problems, have to deal with something like this. I wish I could help.