Reviews for Strayed Pieces
Alicia chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
MAKE SEQUEL! please?
Blue Wolf Miko chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
oh come on. you have to do a piece where Rogue and Logan talk this out.
Gage39 chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Is there another part to this story? One where Rogue and Logan finally have a 'father-daughter' talk? I can't wait to see the others' reactions to this twist! Especially if Mystique keeps stopping by for visits!
wolverine2011 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
I love the story you made Strayed Pieces i really wish you would make a continue on the story. You probably have but it's not showing it but please type back about what i've said about making more to let me know if you are making more or not and if so the tell me how to find it.\

Wolverine2011
Immortalfantasylover chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
I love it! Are these stories connected to Left Behind? Because they seem like they were. They were sweet and ahmahzing

I loved Left Behind, I think you really got Deapools personality down to a key. Will there be a sequelish story to it?
kaname lin-chan chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
your story was beautiful! I love that Rogue was the daugther of James and Raven 3
Captain Lycan chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
I've actually wondered if the show was going in this direction. A great little one-shot, I kinda hope you expand on this, I always hated the way things turned out in the comics and the shows between Raven and her kids.
DarthVandola chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
OMG YOU READ MY MIND! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS STORY! I'd LOVE to see somemore chapters ;)
dtechno chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
I like your latest chapter of your story. It was a great tie to show. To bad the show got canceled though.

I hope you continue your story. Because this would a sad ending for your story.

thx dtechno20
Joker's Apprentince chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Seriously man don't leave this as a one shot at least make it a two shot
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
I liked the hints of Wolverine/Mystique relationship in the past. Thanks for exploring it.
ALLREMS chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
awww ... I thought you disliked Wolverine?

Great story. There was this one show where it touched on Mystique and Logan's past relationship so all throughout I was thinking is this true, is Rogue really their daughter? Yeah I'm weird and naive. But I still enjoyed the fic. Only thing I was thinking was how come Rogue never woke up? So I pretended she was in a injured induced sleep thus why they seemed to be outdoors and why Logan had to carry Rogue.

Again nice one-shot.
Raverine-1013 chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Very good update and a nice read.
Mystique84 chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
OH MY GOD YES! YOU MADE THE LAST PART! THANKYOU SOOOO MUCH!

This actually ties into the show well, so good work on that. nice ending, short and sweet.

-Raven