Reviews for Jurassic Park Unleashed!
SelfiesWithSprinkles chapter 10 . 7/31
This story is actually quite good, especially compared to other JP stories. I tried to keep my standards low, so that I wouldn't be disappointed. Your character inclusion choice was good. I love that you're bringing everyone back. I recently joined the fandom, but I've picked my favorites. There aren't too many mistakes, that are too obvious. Yo haven't made a terrible attempt to continue Critchton's writing style. If you're interested in a beta reader, I'd be happy to help. (I hate advertising myself, but your story has potential.)
Supermice chapter 9 . 11/27/2012
Awesome story so far! Hope you write more than only 9 chapters!
Andrew-lee-Potts-Geek chapter 7 . 10/2/2012
I'm a HUGE Jurassic Park and Dinosaur fan - especially raptors. I really enjoyed this. Well done. But, I noticed that it has been inactive for over a year. Does this mean hopes of further chapters are gone?
charland77 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
hey i really liked your story, it has alot of great dialogue
fatsquirrel2 chapter 3 . 1/26/2011
I think the ending is pretty well thought out...It's like reading a Michael Crichton book...
TbsRuleTheTracks chapter 3 . 9/28/2010
I'm loving this story so far. I hope that you continue it, because you have at least one person that will keep reading it. Love it, and can't wait for another chappter. :D