Reviews for There and Back Again
Spirit09 chapter 3 . 7/27/2014
I absolutely love this story, please update!
Archdruid89 chapter 3 . 4/21/2014
If the next chapter involves the Pevensies, Caspian and Reepicheep meeting Mirana the White Queen for the first time, would they see that she is the polar opposite of the White Witch and more beautiful than her?
GreenDrkness chapter 3 . 5/23/2013
Gasp it was foretold just as everything else was
Calm down Ed she is the good queen not the bad one
Keep on the writes
Guest chapter 3 . 3/20/2013
I really love this story I hope you can update soon this the best story I have here read so far
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
This is great! I love the idea. Am I right that this takes place after Tim Burtin's 'Alice in Wonderland' and before 'Voyage of the Dawn Treader'?
Hebi R chapter 3 . 11/3/2012
Please do update again as soon as you are able.
While the drawing-out of suspense preceding confrontations usually annoys me, I actually think it would be interesting if the group took a while to reach the White Queen. At least long enough for there to be some tension since Alice is the White Queen's ally and has (EVEN WORSE!) consumed a potion that this ruler mixed up for her. For goodness sake, Alice is the White Queen's Champion!
I would like to see how Caspian, who has so far been mostly silent, effects the plot.
Will Chessur be more sympathetic to individuals who worship a feline deity?
Might Alice and Tarrant finally get somewhere now that they are neither too tall nor too small for each other?
What will the Pevensies, who fought against "Dark Beasts" during their own reign but with them in the fight for Caspian's throne make of Alice's Bandersnatch?
Sith Lord of Slytherin chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
you do realize that There and Back Again is another name for The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien
Queen Angie the Unusual chapter 4 . 6/28/2012
I'm in love with this story! Please please please update soon!
killroy225 chapter 4 . 6/10/2012
will you be updating this soon? it was just getting good
RavenclawRebel chapter 4 . 10/22/2011
I love this! Please update?
LVNlLeoMARS chapter 2 . 7/28/2011
AWESOMENESS! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
YoursTruly13 chapter 4 . 7/20/2011
This is good! Bring out the Mad Hatter, hehehe...I can just imagine rational Susan's reaction to a, well, to put it bluntly, lunatic :). Anyways, love the story, please update!
Jpofc chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
FMwonder, did you know that the title of this story is a book? "There and back again: a hobbit's tale" lord of the rings series. -
Daughter of sea and wisdom chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
When are you going to update? You said you would do it soon, but that was months ago.

I also really like this story, and I think Reepicheep and Mallymkun would make the most instering couple.
LM1991 chapter 4 . 11/26/2010
Ooooh, I like this crossover! Please update soon?

Bye,