Reviews for Every Second
MadeleineRoza chapter 3 . 10/16/2010
"mummy got a Boo boo?"

"I kiss it better"

that is the most adorable thing

I have ever heard a child say

keep writing

saturn567 chapter 3 . 8/22/2010
awesome job!
24Mentalistlover chapter 3 . 8/17/2010
I. Love. This. Like,no joke. I was a hugeeeee Michelle fan,and was absolutely devistated when she died. Your story is phenomenal. It's everything I dreamed their life would be if she didn't die. I can't wait for the next chapter :)
Little.Latina chapter 3 . 8/16/2010
"They could make another baby, but he couldn't make another Michelle. She was his beautiful perfect angel, perfectly sculpted to be his forever."

This is a master piece.
Little.Latina chapter 2 . 8/1/2010
I really loved this, I loved the way you made everything fit in with season 4 and with your AU world. I would have loved to know about details related to Michelle's pregnancy, the first time Tony saw the baby, how she coped during the time she was a single mom, her thoughts on suicide (I do too think she was gonna kill herself), ect. This fic is really good and I'll be looking forward to more chapters because I am sure they'll all be awesome :) Keep it up!
Francis 24crazy chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
i like it, but not much has changed from what really happened apart from michelle being pregnant, which i knew before i read this, something else always means pregnant, hope this review makes you write another chapter fasterm cos i enjoyed readin the first chapter.
love is only a dream chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Brilliant story so far, can't wait to read more )
molly1006 chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
I hope you'll keep this going- I love it! I love Tony & Michelle... am rewatching Season 3 to get more of them!

Molly :)
Little.Latina chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Wow, this was simply amazing! I can't wait for more! I want to see how it all plays out, I know it's gonna be such a great story to read!