Reviews for The Lamb's Dream
BloodCurdlingScream chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
I LOVE this fanfic!

I remember looking on the "Nightmare on Elm Street" crossovers, seeing this and thinking "FUCK YEAH! someone's gonna die".

The longer I read this, the better it got.

I actually felt BAD for Bella (Never thougth I will)

Great story, keep on the good work. Now, when do you kill Justin Bieber? XD
KiriKatana chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
How dark, I love it. I don't see really good descriptive stories, so when I read this, I was kinda surprised. You did so great! It flowed very well, and your spelling/grammar was impeccable. I enjoyed it, even if it got a bit creepy. But then again, how would a Nightmare On Elm Street/Twilight crossover be all cute and fluffy?

Anywho, I love this oneshot. Great job! Ja ne

-KiriKatana
Edwardian-Rosebud chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
This was incredible, I'm really surprised that you don't have more reviews as it's written superbly, you're grammar is perfect.
bluefireruby chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
I catched the jokes you put in the story. They were funny and was perfect for the story. I wish there were more noes/twilight fics like this one.
Lyssyal chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
I love this. 'Twas very satisfying to read plus loved the jokes. Ahhhh Bella dead, if only if only.
Aiko95 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
I think I caught all thre jokes. I also liked how you set everything up. It was just perfect. :)
your friend nate chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
i think bella's death should have been more creative, although her being a literal shell of a human was pretty hilarious. breaking the fourth wall was pushing it. it's funny but at the same time, makes a little too clear your hatred toward the series
Moe RULES THE WOrld chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
funny shiT CZ!I love you and this story really was halirous... try putting more deatil into it! but otherwise i loved it!
K.Henderson chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
...you know what? This was a slice of awesome cake. I would LOVE to see Freddy (the old one the better one) taking over that town just like Spring Wood and somehow some way getting Eddie.

Or not I mean, it would add some sort of ironic twist if the supernatural vamps could only watch because they could literally do nothing about it thus making these "perfect beings that Bella wanted to be so much" useless.

Or maybe you wont add anything because this was a one shot deal and I'm ranting, either way this was a very humorous read. I enjoyed it immensely.
KRAlover chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
i liked it! continue.
SugarBeatAngel chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Oh, I think I spotted pretty much all of the jokes. Lol, my favorite being:

"Bella gasped.

More description had been put on this man than on her…" D: OH NO, POOR BELLA!

Because seriously... It really is too funny.

SOOOOO GLAD to finally read this after waiting for however long it was we were discussing this, impatiently, like a brat. It really was satisfying in every way. I definitely think that if you can get away with doing more (aside from just the other one we were talking about) I say do it.

The dream sequence was well set up, though you shouldn't worry about whether or not it was "good enough" because you can almost never go wrong. Dreams are freaking ridiculous and crazy and honestly, if it would've started out on Magical Pony Island with rainbows and unicorns, it still would've been great and believable. They're fucking dreams! ANYTHING goes!

In fact I think the only way you could go wrong with a dream sequence is to make it seem so realistic to the character that they don't realize they're in a dream (or that something is just a bit off) until they see Freddy, because that is one trait of Freddy's (outside of Glen and Rod's death in the first one which were less of dream sequences and more of instant kills) and he does love to toy with his prey.

And look at me, I could go on and on forever about this but I think I'll end the review now and not let everybody see what a huge nerd I am.