Reviews for Temporary Reprieve
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
*sniff* *sniff* beautiful, dude... *gives a hug*
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Just as good as you last story excellent
NineLaws chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I thoroughly enjoyed this story! I love the way it was so subtle and detailed.

Suprisingly enough, although i like a bit of romantic intimacy sometimes, this story was flawless without the need of physical love.

(Although the back to back thing was stunning)

Love the way you mixed in natural, daily ideas with the fiction. And the two characters were so different and original!

Great work!
3vilC chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Hey there I'm a really big fan of this coupling , and this is one of the few fan fics of this coupling thats really well written.

I hope you can somehow continue it cause right now its left me hanging. Thank you for a nice story :)
Some black guy who is a ninja chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
this was a good read, and very refreshing from the stories that get to busy.
Lucyole chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
that was an nice and beautyfull oneshot good work
EmboldenRose chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Hello! I must say that this is one of the most unique stories I have ever read here. ) You've done a wonderful job with the 'slow pace' as well. ;-) Honestly, you've shaped Kakuzu's character very well with the responses and such. ) I just had to favourite this. Great job! )
Adelaide 'Adell' Peirce chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Actually, the pacing was quite excellent. It wasn't too quick like most fanfic and it wasn't too slow to make the reader's interest stray off and stop reading it. Good job.
Random Kidd chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
This was so… hmm. I don't know if there is a word to describe this.

Loved it though :)

-Random Kidd
FallenLoveAngel chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
AWW! That was wonderful! I love the mood you put into it!
Glass.Paradox chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Kraken's are awesome, epicness is better. I mean, didn't you say a few reviews ago that you liked the epic take this was going to have?

Are you NEVER going to stop telling that story? grr. And the content was actually pretty awful, considering how close the deadline was I wasn't able to look for quality work.

Btw, your profile is cute :)
Hodgerhosen chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Love! Dang, I love your stories. An insightful fanfiction author is a wonderful and marvelous thing. The contrast of aged experience against innocence regarding thoughts on strangers- it's neat. It's like you just take an idea and flesh it out with a few characters, less like a story and more like a philosophy. Please keep writing.
Sivren chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
You've portrayed the atmosphere well.

Was Kakazu waiting for Hidan in Konoha? Not the smartest meeting place, but maybe this was before Konoha learned those two were missing-nin.
Little Kunai chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
i kinda liked this actually
No need for a name chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Just dropping in to say awesome story.