Reviews for Aria of the Moonless Night
Can't have Naruto becoming Alucard without him being dark, semi-dark just retarded. And if he's becoming Alucard, he's going to kill, not gain respect. Alucard devour his whole kingdom after almost all of them abandoned him in his last battle, so if Naruto's becoming Alucard he. is. not. going. to. care. about. respect. after all, if you cannot be loved, it is best to be feared.
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 1/9
Awesome chapter and plot and amazing idea
eeveetheimmortal chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
i was searching forever trying to find this story again (more like 1hour) and i finally found it adding it to my favorites now!
Whedabra Sucks chapter 11 . 7/27/2016
I don't know how I made it to the fucking end because this fucking sucked.

Why the fuck would Naruto fall in love with a pedo lesbo like Whedabra who cheats on him with 9 other 9 year old girls. I don't buy her reasoning at all. It's disgusting.

Fucking gay.
Inuki Akaryu chapter 11 . 5/20/2016
You are a genius and I love this story!
Guest chapter 7 . 3/28/2016
im a sasuke hater so no...he doesnt deserve wat u gave him
StoneTheLoner chapter 4 . 3/23/2016
And dropped... First he acted like a fresh out of the academy child by the way he rushed in without any self control(Despite years of being Anbu), then second you decided one vampire wasn't enough and turned Hinata... Over ambitious indeed.
StoneTheLoner chapter 2 . 3/23/2016
Hopefully you weren't over ambitious about mixing the Hellsing world with the Naruto one. I'll loose a fair bit of interest in this story if more vampires start popping up out of no where.
Amon Kashino chapter 8 . 10/3/2015
Well I'm sure your stories good in its own ways. I thought it would be different and what it's turning into isn't for me so imma stop reading k bye
Amon Kashino chapter 7 . 10/3/2015
Just no. I'm giving this one more chapter to redeem itself before I quit reading idk if its supposed to be funny but its not coming off that way just sorta clunky info mashed into the story.
Amon Kashino chapter 6 . 10/3/2015
I can say I liked the story up until the Whedabra thing and it just keeps going. Well the story is still good but the Whedabra stuff and whatnot is annoying. I'll keep reading prolly just gonna start skipping those parts they don't seem real integral to the story kinda throws it off with how much is already going on
syndorias cinders chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
n
hakon2feb chapter 2 . 6/26/2015
Hi.
Ok, so this looks like a pretty good story from the getgo.
I'm almost always willing to expand my manga/anime knowledge, so a bit of hellsing fanfic might make me decide to read/watch the real thing :)
Been a while since you updated your others stories, but i figured i would put in a few reviews just to show my appreciation :)

hakon2feb.
king of traps chapter 7 . 3/26/2015
I like this chapter Its funny as hell A water balloon fight With futa cum filled balloons what the hell those are a bunch of crazy ass lolis
king of traps chapter 6 . 3/26/2015
Is whedabra a oc can you message me the answer