Reviews for The Daughter of Catherine Weaver
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Been awhile since I've perused your works, Red Hope, but know my...absence...was not due to distaste for your work but just RL piling up enough dross to keep my free time otherwise occupied :)

In any case, I have to say this was quite the tale to come back to the fold with! A liquid metal Terminator that can get around the "no complex machines" rule, and it's in a showdown with "Catherine"? Oh...definitely a sight to have seen! Though of course I'm most impressed with the descriptions of how Weaver has become more and more like the original, and the human fear of presumed destruction while playing rear guard to Cameron's rescue of Savannah...it's this kind of work that makes the loss of TSCC hurt even more at the lost of such scenes actually filmed...
macgamer chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
You're mistaken, the story can't possibly end here, I want to know what happens next! "the end?" No way! Seriously, this was well written, emotional, and I think you did a great job with the characters. I really don't want Catherine to be dead, she's far too interesting as you've written her not to explore her further as a mother and ally/friend.
MinaMauveine chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
liked and love. Good job, great scene and i'm crazy envious you got to dream about themm :P
DeMoKa chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
OMAG, no way, really? A TSCC dream? I'm jealous! And aw... *huggles Savannah* Great lil fic
olischulu chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Sad story but the big terminator is very interesting. Will there be a sequel and/or a prequel?
Riskreader chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
& yet another little trailer that seems the like the seed for another novel got me curious as to what happens/why Suvannah is important etc all.

Wonders if with Sav's. Help JH creates a Machine Resistance even if the human Resis. did screw up their introduction/negotiation etc.