Reviews for No Getting Over You
Awe(:
Straight Edge Queen chapter 5 . 7/24/2010
Another great chapter!
Amaziing Lm chapter 5 . 7/24/2010
AWE! I almost started crying!..scratch that.. I DID start crying! Amazing chapter! I loved it! I'd love to see Jeff and Jamie get back together.. but I'm sure I've said that like 4 times now, ahaha!
Straight Edge Queen chapter 4 . 7/22/2010
I really like it! Please continue!
callingmecloser chapter 4 . 7/21/2010
Oh. My. God.

i was litteraly reading this chapter with my mouth hanging open 'cause it was heartbreaking. jeeze if i was her i'm pretty sure i would've stabbed jeff in the eye the moment i saw him lol.

can't wait for the next update :D
JJ-Jefferu chapter 4 . 7/21/2010
i like your story :] i can relate to your story line..or where its going. i'm working on a fic that has a similar concept sorta..'cept there was no abortion she miscarried :/ and it has nothing to with Jeff. sorry i rambled on the review
Amaziing Lm chapter 4 . 7/21/2010
Omgoshh! Amazing chapterr! I don't normally read fics that have Jeff looking like the bad guy, but I can't seem to stop reading this one! Great story!
amaziinglmyahoo.com chapter 3 . 7/21/2010
Intensee chapterr. I soo wanna know what happened between Jeff and Jamiee. I also kinda wanna see them together.. Ahaa, great chapter
callingmecloser chapter 3 . 7/21/2010
i actually quite like this story :D i'm really curious to find out what exactly he did to hurt her so badly. Update soonn.
dehlia666 chapter 3 . 7/21/2010
I want to read more! And I want to know what Jeff did to her!

Update soon!
Amaziing Lm chapter 2 . 7/20/2010
Oh goshh. Intense storyy. I wanna know what happened between Jeff and Jamiee.
dehlia666 chapter 2 . 7/20/2010
I'm reading it...so keep the chapters coming!
43 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3