Reviews for The Most Dangerous Enemy of the Sailor Senshi
dethdraco666 chapter 1 . 2/16
This is awesome update this story. I want more. Its so good.
VampireJaws chapter 1 . 2/8
This is a very good idea, and I would be rather interested in the continuation of this idea, as it is quite brilliant.
ElektrikRage chapter 1 . 1/31
I like this idea, and would like to read more.
narukushi10 chapter 1 . 1/26
I like the story I hope usagi this in the harem
Banjo the Fox chapter 1 . 1/21
Fucking UPDATE! You call this a fucking update!? DICK!
SinOfDisaster chapter 1 . 1/20
This seems like a good story and if I remember way back in the day Sailor Scouts weren't really a friendly group with each other until near the end of Queen Berryl.(no clue if I spelled her name right.) Even after her death, they seemed to only stay together because it was their job. Usagi and Jupiter (Forgot her name) would be the easiest for Naruto to befriend and seduce. Usagi is insecure as all hell. and Jupiter was as tall as hell so she has insecurities of her height and tomboy attitude.
Jyuubi no Naruto chapter 1 . 1/20
Awesome chapter
Ragna chapter 1 . 1/13
I wonder if Neptune and Uranus are in the harem, because they are lesbian in some version of the show.
shadow chapter 1 . 1/12
great first chapter, loved it, the idea has a lot of potential, looking forward to seeing how things play out, keep up the great work!
Majin-kun chapter 1 . 1/12
I have yet to read a Naruto/Sailor Scouts crossover...I have stayed away from them on purpose, but I'll give this one a shot. The "Harem" element caught my eye to be honest...I'm just a sucker for Harems these days...
kage88 chapter 1 . 1/12
interesting
Alexandria chapter 3 . 2/11/2014
Update this story soon!
Tarisha chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Amazing!
jgreek chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
this story is great please update more often
some guy chapter 3 . 6/9/2012
UPDATE PLEAAAASSSEE! Seriously I like this story and hope to see and update soon.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »