Reviews for The Most Dangerous Enemy of the Sailor Senshi
Clouffie1986 chapter 1 . 2/3
This is a really good first chapter. I usually don't like Sailor Moon x-overs, but this one peaks my interest.
great chapter please update more
E chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
This is a great concept and would like to see this continued. The only issue is in the beginning where you say the was no DNA or clues and then a paragraph later there was an ongoing investigation of the DNA found?...
SSTR87 chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
Well I like this one. You have a really good start on this story and I look forward to you continuing it. Have you considered this to be a harem fix?
Me again like chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
Oh, I see now. There were more chapters before. Hmmm. Plan on incorporating the events of the end of the Original Run of the Naruto Manga? It would make way more sense if you did. And for God's sake Don't use the updates as an excuse to post Editors Notes. People HATE that. Post notes with complete chapters. Or don't post notes at all. Rather use your Profile Page for update notes.
ookami shinigami chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
lo vas a continuar? realmente es bastante interesante
First Guy chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
Hmm.. here i though i'll see something more.. well, maybe next update.. right?
uzuuchi007 chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
Nice
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
Good work i like it please write new chapters!
dethdraco666 chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
This is awesome update this story. I want more. Its so good.
VampireJaws chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
This is a very good idea, and I would be rather interested in the continuation of this idea, as it is quite brilliant.
ElektrikRage chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
I like this idea, and would like to read more.
narukushi10 chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
I like the story I hope usagi this in the harem
Banjo the Fox chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
Fucking UPDATE! You call this a fucking update!? DICK!
SinOfDisaster chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
This seems like a good story and if I remember way back in the day Sailor Scouts weren't really a friendly group with each other until near the end of Queen Berryl.(no clue if I spelled her name right.) Even after her death, they seemed to only stay together because it was their job. Usagi and Jupiter (Forgot her name) would be the easiest for Naruto to befriend and seduce. Usagi is insecure as all hell. and Jupiter was as tall as hell so she has insecurities of her height and tomboy attitude.