Reviews for The Most Dangerous Enemy of the Sailor Senshi
E chapter 1 . 11/20
This is a great concept and would like to see this continued. The only issue is in the beginning where you say the was no DNA or clues and then a paragraph later there was an ongoing investigation of the DNA found?...
SSTR87 chapter 1 . 10/2
Well I like this one. You have a really good start on this story and I look forward to you continuing it. Have you considered this to be a harem fix?
Me again like chapter 1 . 6/22
Oh, I see now. There were more chapters before. Hmmm. Plan on incorporating the events of the end of the Original Run of the Naruto Manga? It would make way more sense if you did. And for God's sake Don't use the updates as an excuse to post Editors Notes. People HATE that. Post notes with complete chapters. Or don't post notes at all. Rather use your Profile Page for update notes.
ookami shinigami chapter 1 . 4/18
lo vas a continuar? realmente es bastante interesante
First Guy chapter 1 . 4/16
Hmm.. here i though i'll see something more.. well, maybe next update.. right?
uzuuchi007 chapter 1 . 3/25
Good work i like it please write new chapters!
dethdraco666 chapter 1 . 2/16
This is awesome update this story. I want more. Its so good.
VampireJaws chapter 1 . 2/8
This is a very good idea, and I would be rather interested in the continuation of this idea, as it is quite brilliant.
ElektrikRage chapter 1 . 1/31
I like this idea, and would like to read more.
narukushi10 chapter 1 . 1/26
I like the story I hope usagi this in the harem
Banjo the Fox chapter 1 . 1/21
Fucking UPDATE! You call this a fucking update!? DICK!
SinOfDisaster chapter 1 . 1/20
This seems like a good story and if I remember way back in the day Sailor Scouts weren't really a friendly group with each other until near the end of Queen Berryl.(no clue if I spelled her name right.) Even after her death, they seemed to only stay together because it was their job. Usagi and Jupiter (Forgot her name) would be the easiest for Naruto to befriend and seduce. Usagi is insecure as all hell. and Jupiter was as tall as hell so she has insecurities of her height and tomboy attitude.
Jyuubi no Naruto chapter 1 . 1/20
Awesome chapter
Ragna chapter 1 . 1/13
I wonder if Neptune and Uranus are in the harem, because they are lesbian in some version of the show.