Reviews for Home
FreeFallin15 chapter 9 . 2/2
Just wanted to say, yours is like the best post VwD fanfic I've read so far. For some reason I can't find Jesse in hardly any fanfics! I guess he was too much competition to Dasey lovers lol. So, thank you!
AllThereIs chapter 9 . 3/24/2014
This was so good! :)
amyh52 chapter 8 . 2/24/2014
Lovely
amyh52 chapter 2 . 2/24/2014
Such a great kiss!
FanFairyB chapter 9 . 4/9/2013
This was a really enjoyable story and I totally agree, I think the Casey-becoming-a-profecional-dancer-story was kind of rushed. Nice job, I loved the Dasey fluff at the end :)
Ella1989 chapter 9 . 2/8/2013
Happy Ending.
I love happy endings.
Casey's confused mind was giving me a headache. It feels like I was watching a ping pong ball jumping.
The ending is very cute.
Thank you for writing.
Ella1989 chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
Oh my God! Derek is actually showing f-f-fee-feelings FOR Casey.
Casey, honey, you give the word 'Oblivious' a whole new level.
Aww...they kissed. Go Derek! Good job.
Ella1989 chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Okay, I can't believe I didn't find this story sooner.
I agree with you completely. Casey is not the type of person who will leave her academics so easily and I don't think she can go on for long with out fighting with Derek.
ha ha, poor George.
zephyrrine chapter 9 . 5/22/2011
ooooo so happy
daisy617 chapter 9 . 4/5/2011
Finally got time to read this, haha. Great job! I really enjoyed it :)
LivingVampire chapter 9 . 10/23/2010
Wow. This was a good story! It would have been too long if Casey would have gone to New York. :)
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 9 . 10/11/2010
I haven't read a great DASEY from a new author is ages! Great JOB! DASEY FOREVER!
SusanMarieS chapter 9 . 9/9/2010
I had just finished watching Vaction with Derek, and was really surprised at the amount of Dasey... of course not as much as i would have liked, but there was more than i though there would be. then i started looking for dasey responces or versions of the VWD movie and found your story. thanks a lot. I loved it.
wprincessannw chapter 9 . 8/25/2010
so cute! I loved it! :)
maryamT chapter 9 . 8/25/2010
I love everything about this story . so cute a perfect ending for vacation with derek . I wish this happened in the movie . 33