Reviews for Puppy Mail Service
FireFox Vixen chapter 1 . 3/19
Love!
BeautifulDesertFoxglove chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
You nearly killed me with the cute. I was squealing so much that my mother asked if I'm okay because usually, squealing is a no for ,e.
MapleLover chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
I think I may have died, but I'm Indonesia and nations don't stay dead long. XD (my OC)
pantherluver chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Okay, you didn't kill me with the cute, but you came close! J
This story is ADORABLE. Hanatamago is so cute that I can't help but squeal over her. I think I'll get a dog just like her. XD
Hmmm...puppy mail. Never thought of that before. And no, I don't this is animal cruelty, since Sweden/Berwald is giving her treats for all the trouble he's causing her.
Keep up the great work!
The Pandemic Named Boredom chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Why are your stories so sickeningly sweer (in the absolutely best possible way)?

This was so exception. xDDDD KYAAA~~
tarikitti chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Aw, I actually think I got teary from the cuteness when Su-San said how he had been too scared to give the stuff to Tino himself. And the Hana-Tomago narration amused me. Oh, how I love her~ Wish I had an awesome dog like that.
Tea-PartyCrasher chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Kyaaa! So cute! I love it.
rozenvampire chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
awwwwwwwwww~~~~~ /

too cute!
Vivecka chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
I've learned something new today about keeping flowers!

b'aww hahah he tripped over a stick, so cute. I think you took too many vowels out of Berwald's speach. Even in japanese, you can still marginally understand him ; he doesn't take -every- vowel out.
maikyaera chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
S-so cute!
kirigirisplushrump chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Adorable, I loved it! Just watched the 69th episode of hetalia, which SO has SuFin in it. Lovely. Absolutely lovely
Life's Shadows chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Aww, that's so sweet! SuFin FTW!
Moodydoop chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
"Reviews are eye candy for other members..."

Then I shall give you eye candy!

One word: Naaaaaaw~! I actually said that out loud. It's so. Damned. Fluffaaay!

It's such an original concept; I mean, Hanatamago appears in lots of stories centred around Tino and Berwald (his name is so fun to say: Berwald Berwald Berwald Berwald *shot*), but it's really refreshing to see her playing such a large part in the story. Kudos and an e-cookie!