Reviews for Highway To HEDoubleHockeysticks
sherlockfic chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Great fic! You got them in character so I really enjoyed it. Wonderful!
Post U Later chapter 2 . 12/7/2011
Oh Poor Shawn & Gus. Nearly Dying From Dehydration & Heat Stroke Isn't A Pretty Way To Go Out. But They're Safe & Alive &, With Shawn's Ability To Manipulate People, Will Soon Be Having Pineapple Upside Down Cake. XD
Post U Later chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
OMG They Better Not Really Die! Shawn Is Laughing Manically With Delirious Thought & Gus Just Wrote Part Of His Will On A Receipt. They Might Actually Die Out There. But They Can't Die! No THey Aren't Going To Die! Right?
Sffgcddrtfcvbhh chapter 2 . 10/9/2011
Awesome!
snlover10 chapter 2 . 8/10/2010
Aww this was awesome! I think the best part of this was that Gus actually thought to leave a will. HAHAHAHA!

Also, I'd love it if you find the time to write some proper Gus whumpage! Even oneshots where he gets stabbed or shot are so hard to find!
tiffaroolou chapter 2 . 8/2/2010
Cute! Love it!
You'llRememberMe chapter 2 . 7/27/2010
Great job with this story! It actually made me laugh out loud at parts. Even though I was concerned for Gus and Shawn. You definitely got the humor down through the whole thing.
D chapter 2 . 7/22/2010
ADORABLE! I loved this fic so dearly. Lassie being worried. Aw. X3
Unidentified Pineapples chapter 2 . 7/22/2010
Wow, that was seriously awesome! I'm glad everything turned out okay in the end, and I love that you had Henry come in and start telling at Shawn. This was wonderful and so in character. Great job!
Saffygirl chapter 2 . 7/22/2010
Lol, awesome ending!
Gwidlet chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
*shrugs* I'm not sure, I haven't read enough to know if I like it, so update ASAP.

Gwid
You'llRememberMe chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Are they really dying? OMG i thought someone was actually gonna come for them!

PS: Your story was definitley funny! Even if they are dying. I actually laughed out loud at parts!
Unidentified Pineapples chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Wow. I'm really glad you said you're writing another chapter to this because I totally thought this was a one-shot and that they were actually going to die. This is such a wonderful fic. You've got the characterization down perfectly, and the dialogue between the two is hilarious. Please post the next chapter soon. I can't wait to find out what happens next.

P.S. Did this - or some derivative of this - actually happen to you? That's rough.
Funshine908 chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
That was great! Can't wait for the next chapter :)
joralie chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
good start!

I hope the next chapter...

write more