Reviews for Never Again
Viktorija chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Great job! :)
halfboy chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
I think, if what Gillian says is true, and it is a lie, that there should be more hot office sex. Lots more! Loved it :)
Ayka11 chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Excellently! In the spirit of Lightman)))
JanuaryLight chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
I don't know what it means. At least, I think I don't. But I love it anyway!
nikkidog chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
God, I love Mondays! :))
UseYourWords chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Why did you make me read this at work? Gaaaahhhh! It was so good! I don't care if you wrote it quickly, it was awesome and incredibly hot and the rest of my day is going to be just a wee bit uncomfortable. LOL!
ChocoLover1331 chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
I completely love it! The argument about the red/blue dress was especially funny xD

Don't worry, you can't corrupt the already corrupted youth ;)

Fantastic story :D
AngelTrisha9 chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Oh! That is so the kind of never again I can get behind cause it's BS! Loved, it, loved it, loved it!
Kat's in the cradle chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
CFS Monday! This story was so sexy/cute. I loved their little argument about what dress Gillian had been wearing. Very adorable. Thanks so much for sharing! ]
Tomellie chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
This was the first thing I read this morning - well apart from the link you tweeted - and boy what a wake up call! Hot and sexy Cal and Gillian first thing on a Monday morning. Fantastic! Yay for Team CFS Monday!
SassyCop chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Oh happy CFS Monday! This was awesome!
hotforteacher chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Nice way to start the week! Very sassy, I liked it!
FritzKebab chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Ok, this was a highly awesome way to start the week. Hot, hot, hot!
HughSoSexy chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Yeah right Gillian, you know you'll be back in an hour for more. lol! I love that she argued with him even after she knew he was right. And I'm not sure what the whole taking one for the team is about, but I'm glad you did!
LolaRedMuse chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
apparently i love anything that is entitled NEVER AGAIN- this was great! tnx as usual.