Reviews for Full Circle
Secrets4theunderground chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
This was amazing. I loved it!
NunaXoxo chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Wow, I absolutely loved this! I liked reading about Mary's life. It's so happy! Great job :)
Lyrics Amidala chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
THIS is how Mary's life should have been like! You did a fantastic job here, I loved it.
twlightbella chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Aww
Victoria Squalor chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
*sobs* oh, why couldn't this have REALLY happened...
Bindzoya Sagiquarius chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Oh this was great! I wonder which Boleyns were banished? I don't think George, Mary(& their families), or their mother deserved it. Neither did some Howards(poor Kitty why didn't she stop when she got that pressure?). I wonder why she didn't take revenge on Lady Bryon(& some of those household maids)?

Also Mary wasn't a horrible queen. She had some bad luck, & bad choices from her emotions. She did a good job holding out for her crown when Northumberland tried cheat her & Elizabeth's out of the crown for Jane.
Nadesiko Takase chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
I really like stories were Mary lives happily ever after, specially if she is married with Phillip!

Loved the way you slowly but surely fixed every aspect of her life. If only this was the real deal..
undesirable1 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Good story besides the fact the you stole Queen Elizabeth I's title and gave it to Bloody Mary, when in actual fact she was a terrible Queen but other then that great job, your a talented writer.
Wandering Around Wonderland chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
I aodre this story! The amount of work you put into this story really shows!
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Oh, that was gorgeous! I love stories where Mary gets to have a happier life and this one is just beautiful!
Ifab1ndiya chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
That was amazing! An amazing twist & Mary deserved the happy ending! Everything was a full circle. I liked it a lot.

This made me lolol(I saw something like this a few times): "He could practically hear Katharine of Aragon laughing in heaven now"

I could imagine it too, which made it funnier!

Great job! "That was impressive, most impressive"
HerMajesty85 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
O•M•G! This is the BEST story I have ever read about Princess Mary. You have written this story with such beautiful grammer and the way how you put things. I give a big UPs to you for I feel that this is what should have happened in real life. I'm so pumped from reading this story that I can't even explain how good it is. Well done, you gave Mary and Phillip beautiful children and the Tudor line is now and forever plenty and growing. PrincessMaryJaneKOATudor you have written a beautiful story and please keep up the good work.

I would love it very much if there was a sequel.
mackbolan8 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
i think you should do a short story on more events from her reign
attyfan chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
A most interesting story.
unnamed visitor chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
I think that this was a great one-shot. While I like the Chary pair, I have alway liked Mary/Philip of Bavaria as well. I was wondering since you are much better at one-shots then full length stories maybe you could start writing some more larger one-shots like this one. I would certainly like to see a large one-shot involving Mary Tudor/Henry Fitzroy pair. The plot line could involve Mary marrying her half-brother and having his children to prevent The Great Matter from happening. It's only a thought. Keep up the great work and I hope to see more of it soon.