Reviews for Come Together
rawriloveyou chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
So sweet and funny. Loved it!
Nietzsche's Itch chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Brilliant, in every way. Liked the POV of the owner at the end, especially when she talks about Bosco
AV21 chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
I have no idea what drove me to read A-Team fanfic this morning, but I have to tell you, THIS WAS AWESEOME! I devoured the whole series while I should be packing and these stories were a much better use of my time. They're wonderful! You have everyone's voices pitch perfect and I desperately hope you continue, I love them too much for you to not!
Wildrook chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Let me start by saying that I love slash, but A-Team would never be a series I'd consider for slash. Maybe because I grew up on it in a time before I knew slash existed. *shrug*

That being said, I loooooovvvve this series! I am totally rooting for Faceman and Hannibal right now. :) You have a great writing style, a wonderful sense of humor (Clue by Four? lol), and you capture their characters so nicely. Oh, and I love the references you casually toss in; the Last Starfighter video game made me cheer. Is Murdock gonna get a recruitment visit from Centauri? ;D

Sadly I don't have an account on this site, but I can be found over on fictionpress, and I will definitely be checking back in to find out what happens next. Keep up the awesome work, and keep writing great tidbits about my favorite character, Murdock!

-Wildrook
Ravenclaw Samurai chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Yay! Another wonderful addition to your A-team series! I love the bear family theme and I enjoyed seeing the story from Hannibal's perspective. It was fun seeing his perception change and his deeper emotions surface. I also thought the postscript was a good twist on voice. For the most part the world view is focused on their inner circle and seeing an outsiders perspective always helps to highlight their more extracurricular activities. :)

Love it! More please! XD
Kate chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Ok, I just have to say that I am absolutely LOVING this series! I check it every day after work to see if there's anything new. Keep up the amazing job!
BlackMetalHeart chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Awww When are they going to get togather? Lol
PrettyArbitrary chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
The postscript did work. And it's always neat to see the guys from an outside POV.

Ohhhhhh, Hannibal, you really are so screwed. But...I think you may also be the Momma Bear, because it sure wasn't Face telling people to eat right and caving at the puppy-dog eyes. XD

On a related note, I love Face and his "DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT" conversation.
Chocolate Wolf chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Oh, I love this! Hannibal and Face are too frickin' adorable. And I totally agree with the waitress about Hannibal's smile making her hear skip a beat, because that man is drop dead gorgeous. Also, the family bear analogy is going to make me grin like a moron all day. I hope there's more soon!
Rusty-Spotted Cat chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
OMG! Yay! So warm and fuzzy!
Otherwise Known As chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
gos bless you, we're getting closer! aww yeah for murdock making that mama bear comment . . .it made me outright giggle! i have to say i'm loving this latest installment, and i find my self eagerly looking forward to the next!