Reviews for Beloved
lospiercetheveils chapter 5 . 1/13/2013
rosewolf17 chapter 5 . 12/14/2012
Keep going! What happens next? I gotta know! Update soon!
IsaacLover chapter 5 . 9/20/2012
I love this story, a good idea would be getting Rachel pregnant with Isaac 's baby
HoneyGee08 chapter 5 . 3/21/2012
I love children of the corn why did you quit it's been long please continue!
nymphett chapter 5 . 11/1/2011
Are you still updating this? I hope so. This is fantastic. So eloquent and well characterized. Perfection.
Jenny Joker chapter 5 . 8/1/2010
Wow, I've really missed this story! I hope you update soon :D
V-Roxie-V chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Wowee. So far so good. The first paragraph hooked me right away - Isaac's infatuation is played out very well. I imagine it would be difficult to work Isaac into having an In Character interest in someone, as he seems so stoic with little interest beyond pleasing his Lord. However, you definitely got him down pat.

I also love your terminology. Now, I haven't really watched past the second film, so I don't know how much of it is of your creation, but the words 'Other Beloved' for a spouse is perfect. It acknowledges that they must hold devotion and love for He Who Walks Behind the Rows, but at the same time underscores love and honor for their significant other. And it's important you got the terminology so perfect: I imagine that it's going to be thrown around a lot.

Now, the invasion of the rapist gang seemed a little rushed, but it is gloshed over with the rest of the beauty of this piece. Malachai and Rosalyn's conversation was written very well, you got the manner of their speech down. So, all in all, an excellent start.

Hope you don't mind the long review. And I know I dropped you one before I finished the story, but it didn't have any yet and the first chapter was so good I just had to speak up. So I hope the rest is just as good as the beginning. _