Reviews for A New Titan
Unkown Stranger chapter 4 . 11/30/2012
REALLY GOOD ! Needs to be updated soon though ! AT first I flinched when Rob and L were getting along so well, but then it calmed down, please update !
nikkilee chapter 4 . 4/9/2012
Yay for Wayne kids! I really, really, love this story :)

Update!
anonymous chapter 4 . 4/9/2012
Liked it. Raven and Robin are cute.
sarah chapter 4 . 4/9/2012
Loved it :)
a chapter 4 . 4/9/2012
Cool chapter, but I can't wait until the action starts. Please update soon.
Raven All. The. Way chapter 3 . 3/11/2012
Your Robin and Raven are pretty cute. Rae was a little OOC for me though.

Still a great chapter. Hope you take critics well.
GaaraHinataWake chapter 5 . 9/6/2011
Great chapter, I like the interaction between Raven and Robin, I thought it was pure and realistic. I could see them talking like that early in the morning, in a silent campanionship, its nice. :D Keep up the good work.
GaaraHinataWake chapter 4 . 6/29/2011
Great story I loved it and I like the character Elle so far, can't wait to read more. :D
Fan of Raven chapter 4 . 5/30/2011
Excellent chapter two. Hope you update again soon.
RobbieRae chapter 4 . 5/30/2011
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! You're continuing! Loved this chappie - ttly awesome.
Bubblegumdrops chapter 4 . 5/30/2011
Loved it. Glad you are continuing!
Bubblegumdrops chapter 3 . 5/30/2011
I think you should try to add your OC to as many Teen Titan episodes as you can. Then you can tweak the story in bits and places so it turns out to be a RobinxRaven story and then you can add Bruce and Elle's past into other places as well. Hope this helps!
Bubblegumdrops chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
I like your OC, she's cool. I hope you show more of Robin and Elle's relationship (even if you choose not to make it romantic)
Fan of Raven chapter 3 . 4/18/2011
I like your story a lot: your writing style is unique and you make it very apparant that you plan to stay true to the cannon characters which you do an awesome job with.

Another thing, you write Elle with a nice balance of mystery so as a reader you know there is a story to come, but with enough information that it doesn't make the story confusing or overall none sense in general. It's a nice break from most Teen Titan fanfiction, and you've become one of my favorites for it.

I don't exactly have any ideas that could add on to the story, just a few requests; please, please, please, if you decide to include a supernatural element, set some limits for yourself and don't go COMPLETELY insane with it. There are a lot of stories that I refuse to continue because of this. And the second (less demanding this time, I promise), I have a request the you find some way to add Red X (Jason Rossen... he's my favorite!)
alex chapter 3 . 4/2/2011
Maybe elle could be undercover for slade or slade recruits her ' for the greater good' and starfire starts getting jelous because she secrety likes robin? Great story so far though, PLEASE CONTINUE