Reviews for The Seeds We Sow
EmalynnStone chapter 1 . 2/16
You have a serious knack for creating a very fulfilling yet tearjerking story... the letters KILLED me. You don't understand, I was a crying mess... even thinking of the letters makes me tear up. Naruto is... amazing. You seriously did justice to his character by giving him such depth. The letter to Kakashi was the one that was the hardest... and the realest. So, of course, it's my favorite. This sequel was amazing, I only wish it was longer... if only so my heart can heal with some fluff after sitting up reading straight through the twist and turns! In any case, I enjoyed your writing style and your story :) 3
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 1/29
that was good keep the chapters coming
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
I LOVED IT . WISH YOU WOULD CONTINUE
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2016
I think that if you have discontinued the story you could combine this with the prequel. Either way its a really nice ending that ties the whole thing together. Really love this story.
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 1 . 9/7/2016
Oh my goodness, I absolutely loved it! The only criticism I can think of for this fic (other then the discontinued part) is that you said Sai came back as well, then almost never mentioned him again. Very minor criticism, but even then, this fic was absolutely amazing! Great job! :D
dreamsandfaiths chapter 1 . 9/1/2016
oh! please update soon! please! I really want to read more! in the last story you made me cry! and its very hard to make me cry. this story is awesome so far so please update soon!
Eternal Laughter chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
Great story! Can't wait to read more
taran taran chapter 1 . 7/3/2016
Next place ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2016
What? That's all for the sequel? I thought for sire there's gonna be a naruhina baby in the future
Blazingwaffle56 chapter 1 . 4/10/2016
I love this fanfic 9/10 man
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2016
Fun fun under the sun
Ana-Ana-Banana chapter 1 . 3/2/2016
I absolutely loved this. I hope you're going to add more chapters, because we never got to see how Kakashi-kun/-jisan would react. You have an excellent writing style and your OC are interesting and fit into the story well. Good luck on your future writing!
Lexy-Star chapter 1 . 2/17/2016
This is really really amazing
LordAtp the Flash Terror chapter 1 . 2/17/2016
I don't know what to say...'ttebayo!
Shizu Uchiha chapter 1 . 1/26/2016
Please update
Continue this awesome story..!