Reviews for The Seeds We Sow
Shizu Uchiha chapter 1 . 1/26
Please update
Continue this awesome story..!
OriksGaming chapter 1 . 1/18
This could've just been an epilogue to your first story, but it works well as its own one-shot too. Loved it.
synbad2 chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
This works best as a one shot
Wanderlust No Tsubasa chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
Uwah i really like the prequel and this story. Despite you discontinued this.. i think this chapter ending is appropriate enough as an ending as a whole. I'm not sure if I'm crying out of problems' frustrations or along with that as i read them. Nice story. Heartfelt and beautiful

-Wanderlust no tsubasa
altoghvad chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
And you say this fic is doscontinued? NNNOOOOOOOO!
I like the story, it looks so promising!
Any chance you'd reconsider? Please?
Wolf Wiz chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
This was amazing, and I love how realistic your characters are.
Great chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
Love the return, although I thought that it would be more dramatic. Like, Nagato revives him in front of the whole village. Also we never got Naruto's prank for Kakashi. Oh well, still was awesome. I hope for the wedding of Naruto and Hinata. Looking forward to more!
timmy1022 chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
AWESOME! Loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
And he was grinning like an idiot.
That's Naruto the one and only.
Love it.
You made me cry with your awesome story and the sequel is awesome as well!
Yagya1991 chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
hey .. aren't there going to be any more chapters?...
or sequels
Katy612 chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
One word PERFECTION!
WriteMeALife chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
Please come back and continue this story. It's really cute and I love how you've portrayed the characters and the direction that the story has been going.
anonymous chapter 1 . 5/1/2015
is there going to be a chapter 2?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
One of the best fanfics I've ever read. Also in the process of reading, I cried. A lot. Anyway, keep up the good work on all of your fics, and good luck on whatever the heck you do.
Nito Akaryu chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
Are you ever going to continue this I personally don't like most time-travel fan fictions, but I loved yours and I would like it if you would finish or at least start it again.

By the way this story is really great and is one of the few I truly loved!