Reviews for The Seeds We Sow
One of the best fanfics I've ever read. Also in the process of reading, I cried. A lot. Anyway, keep up the good work on all of your fics, and good luck on whatever the heck you do.
Nito Akaryu chapter 1 . 3/16
Are you ever going to continue this I personally don't like most time-travel fan fictions, but I loved yours and I would like it if you would finish or at least start it again.

By the way this story is really great and is one of the few I truly loved!
beautiful i absolutely loved this fanfic. probably one of the best endings ive read
Kittens Kat chapter 1 . 2/2
I LOVE IT! I WISH IT WASN'T DISCONTINUED! IT IS STILL AS GOOD AS THE FIRST! THANK YOU!
vocavocagirl chapter 1 . 1/15
omg yey he's alive again. To be completely honest, I wasn't that comfortable with the overload of MinaKushi kids because Naruto and Asumi seemed to already be an overload of kids in my mind, but hey, at least everyone's happy.
Great chapter 1 . 1/6
Huh, it feels complete, so I wonder why you said is for adoption. Oh well, Looking forward to more!
The reader chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Start to finsh this story plaese
Agrond chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
So this is the sequel... it's too bad that you choose to abandon it, but on the other side, it could be seen as the real epilogue.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
Is the movies going to be included into this story?
firehelm chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
this sequel is so great...

I can't even express how nice it is...

If this isn't the last chapter, then I eagerly await the next one.

If it is the last, then kudos to you, because this is one of THE best endings i've ever read.
fullmetal chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
What a wonderfully written story.I knew that Nagato would bring him back or you would not have killed did you discontinue the story? You could have it completed in a chapter or 2
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
nice
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
NNNOOOO

CONTINUE
Kit chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Please continue this story... i loved Time Heals All Wounds and i would love to see where this sequel continues.

(hearts)
Kurosaki Yukia chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
GREATTTTTTTTTTTTT! PLEASE CONTINUE AND UPDATE!