Reviews for The Captive Heart Show
It's My Lucky Charm chapter 41 . 10/17
I tried not to cry reading that, made me feel so so so happy. The wedding has finally happened!

Thank you for the stress relief, not sure why it took so long for me to read but I got there!

Looking forward to the next one :)
RememberXion chapter 41 . 9/11
AHH I'm crying the newest chapter was AMAZING and well worth the wait. Please update again soon this is probably the BEST KH fanfic ever written. AH I'm still in shock, chapter 41 was amazing!
GreyPurpleBlack chapter 41 . 8/23
Enjoyed the chapter - especially the silly jokes from Sora & Riku & Roxas! I also liked the scene where Axel talked to Riku. Thanks for updating, and I'm excited for the last two chapters! -Grey
erikfinnvladimir chapter 41 . 8/20
I stayed all night just to read this! This fic is Wow. Uh, my heart aches to see a romance expert looked like he's having a sad ending himself. Hope it doesn't turn out that bad. Sorry if I just read it very recently since I'm quite new. Can't wait for the last few chapters and continue to do your best
Emi-tan chapter 41 . 8/19
sHRIEKS because I've been waiting for this chapter for five years and it didn't disappoint! It felt so short to read (even though I'm sure it wasn't) because I love this fic like no other, and it has a special place in my heart.

When I read the first section with Demyx, it seemed so foreboding that I thought "Hm? Am I reading the right fic after all?" Since I know weddings (especially Zack and Aerith's wedding) would usually be sweet and heartwarming, that surprised me. But as soon as Demyx realized what the feeling was, I knew you were going to throw in an angsty plot point with Arista! You! I am! Dying now! Always toying with my fluff-filled heart in a fluff-filled fic; you never cease to amaze me. The angst was definitely warranted though. I just hope you won't make Demyx's heart break a second time(?!)

Every interaction with Riku and Axel always brings me joy, even in bathroom bonding sessions. I like the thought of these two sharing insecurities (albeit grudgingly, on Riku's part) with things that seem less than certain to them, like love. Although I do wish both of them would finally make good on their feelings! I love their I-am-kind-of-sort-of-pretty-good-friends-with-you-only-ONE-of-us-won't-admit-it (*Axel side eyes Riku*) dynamic (if that even makes any sense), as well as the group dynamic between the three youngest couples. And of course, corny uncles. Corny uncles everywhere. Roxas can try to escape all he wants, but every single one of these boys will end up being in the Corny Uncle Club, and you can't convince me otherwise.

I wasn't expecting Axel's joke to make me laugh, but I have to admit that that was a really funny one that I've never seen before in my life. So props to you for writing it in and Axel for selling it. LOL

Sweet, sweet Zack and sweet, sweet Aerith. Two angels could not be in a purer love than them. I admit I teared up a little when you mentioned Aerith's "tiny wishes." I wouldn't have had their vows said any other way. Thank you for making them so beautifully perfect.

I know that the tone of the next chapter could change a little with this development with Arista, but I still (selfishly) hope that we get to see a liiiiiittle bit of the reception(?) I can never get enough of seeing the other characters that we didnt see very often throughout the fic! (Will Leon and Rinoa get engaged? Will Yuffie knock Vincent's socks off, ingrown toenails or not? Will Cloud and Tifa be forced to dance together and finally own up to their feelings? Will Axel sweep Inami away from Terra on the dance floor? Will Terra finally tell Aqua and Ventus that he's transferring? How does Sora hold up on the dance floor; does Kairi control him enough not to fall on his face? I could go on and on. The possibilities are endless!)

Beautiful work, as expected from a writer like you! And as I bring this monster rant (*sweats because I tend to rant an unnecessarily large amount to you*) to a close, I'll be eagerly awaiting the next installment, as always.
seriously?Sky?You reallycouldn't have had her think up a more less sora-y name
SummonerDagger88 chapter 40 . 12/16/2015
I don't really care if you update this story only once per year, because it's totally worth it!
I love it so much! Your portrayal of the characters is awesome and the plot is so cute x3 btw I adore your O.C. I usually hate them like many other people, but Gosh yours is amazing!
AnonymousAnsem chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
Ok, so let me get this straight. This AU is one of the absolute, no it is THE best AU I have EVER read so far that pertains to kingdom hearts. I only started reading fanfic recently but basically you got me into reading AUs more because you showed me their potential. I absolutely adore all the little hidden references to Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts games you added. And all your characters, while the majority of them are based on KH or FF characters already established, you managed to make them your own which is astounding. And the idea is pretty great. I read the entire fanfic in one night ITS THAT GOOD. I can't wait for the final three chapters even though I will be very sad to see this story end. It might be cool to make a sequel or something? I especially wanna know more about the Ansem case, you know, stuff that is going on at Aeriths job. You keep writing, it's one of your many gifts I'm sure. God Bless.
VeraBee chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
AGH this fan fiction is amazing. I love that you are able to tell all of the characters stories so easily, and the characters are all connected. I read this fanfic in two days and I died when I found out it wasn't done. I really hope you can finish it soon. This is probably the bet AU Kingdom Hearts Fan fiction I have ever read. Update soon!
GreyPurpleBlack chapter 40 . 11/26/2015
Enjoyable as always! I can't wait to read about the wedding. Happy Thanksgiving if you're in the US, and happy writing! -Grey
It's My Lucky Charm chapter 39 . 10/3/2015
I would just like to say that I'm so grateful I found this story. I recently came out of a relationship with a guy I was with for almost two years and reading this restored every bit of faith I have in the "what will be, will be". Thank you.

This story is incredible! One of the best I have ever read and I honestly cannot wait for more. You helped me survive countless nights of crying and hating everything with your talent in writing and your humour. I loved picking up on all the little references you made about Kingdom Hearts and how you incorporated many Disney characters.

I seriously cannot wait for the next chapter, this story is one of my all time favourites! :)
JustInLoveWithFairyTail chapter 39 . 8/28/2015
We need Cloud and Tifa together already! I want some romance!
Emi-tan chapter 39 . 8/21/2015
Ahhhh, we're finally nearing the wedding! I'm really excited if you can't tell /

Your prowess in writing each of the characters' point of view and making them sound almost distinct never fails to amaze me. Sora's cute little interjections always make me laugh; Tifa's conscience(? I guess you could call it that) trying to knock some sense into herself is so unique; and Xion's distressed inner monologue is somehow adorable and funny at the same time. Of course, there are others too, but these especially stuck out to me this chapter.

When Tifa's conversation with Rinoa and Aqua showed up, I actually had to pause and message someone about how happy I felt! (It's a little embarrassing in retrospect how excited I was, haha.) I'm rather fond of all three of them, so being able to see them discussing their actually rather touching sentiments on their relationship woes was so sweet.

On the other end, when you mentioned Riku's haircut I also had to pause and voice my excitement (although I'm not certain that word is strong enough to convey my actual reaction. LOL) to my friend again, who thought my reaction was rather amusing. I've been curious to see if you would act on that plot point, and I've rather grown to like Riku's haircut, so when he decided to keep the man bun, I voiced my disappointment to my friend about it not happening, only to have her laugh at me. LOL But Riku in a man bun is also a great idea, so I can't say I'm /too/ disappointed that he didn't get it cut. I'll still love his sarcastic, pessimistic personality either way.

Somehow, you've managed to amplify my feelings for RikuShi with all of the relationship tension you're giving them. I didn't expect to love them or want them to get together this much, but you've done it and I'm not sure whether I should be happy or upset. LOL

I can't believe this story only has a handful of chapters to go! I was admittedly rather distressed for a few minutes (I quote: "BUT THREE OF THE MAIN SHIPS STILL HAVEN'T GOTTEN TOGETHER? I'M VERY CONCERNED") but I'll be staying with you until the end! I suppose I have no choice but to trust that you'll make everything work out before then, haha. Still, it's rather bittersweet to think that it'll be over soon. Your story has actually been one of the main ties that makes me come back into this fandom and continue to cherish the ships I've grown to love. I'll be sad once it ends, but I still congratulate you on being able to conquer this monster of a project!

I suppose the bachelor party will be shown soon? Even if it isn't I'll be looking forward to the next chapter regardless~
Team Wingless chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
Hah this is cute and was a nice, fast read. Very gripping and really roped me in. I didn't catch any overused words or grammatical errors, and so far it looks like it's shaping up to be a good read. Good job!
GreyPurpleBlack chapter 39 . 8/20/2015
Ahh I love your skill of switching between points of view. Sora's narration was so characteristically Sora, and each person has such a distinct voice. That's quite impressive! As always I was thrilled to get the update notification; this chapter was a great end to a very long day. Happy writing, and I look forward to the upcoming chapters!