Reviews for The Captive Heart Show
achu3p chapter 37 . 6/30
Ahhhh! I'm so happy whenever I see an update!

I'm really glad to see interactions focused on "old" couples from time to time; Roxas and Namine were especially cute this chapter ouo

(Zexion...is surprisingly dense, haha.)
GreyPurpleBlack chapter 37 . 6/29
Enjoyed it as always! However something just occurred to me... All of the romances are heterosexual. We're a little late in the game to switch that up, but you could always have a few of the minor characters be not straight or cis. It's a little hard with KH to have non-straight relationships since the main ships are straight. Just something to think about!
relena soulheart chapter 36 . 6/24
I am loving everything about this story so far! The drama, the comedy, the romance, the characters, EVERYTHING! :D keep up the great work!
GreyPurpleBlack chapter 36 . 6/17
Enjoyable chapter for sure! I especially liked Demyx's abject horror when Zexion and Imani called in. Sadistic? Maybe. Funny? Definitely. Anyway, I look forward to reading more! Take care!
My god this was a awesome chapter. I've enjoyed this story from the start one of the stories I am going to miss reading when it's finished. Keep updating when you can.
achu3p chapter 35 . 6/3
Ahhh! I'm so happy whenever you update :D

I can't wait to know what comes next!
Thanks for making my day lol
Emi-tan chapter 35 . 5/25
I may or may not have screamed a little bit inside (it was a lot more than a little bit) when I saw that you'd updated. (and within six months!) It always makes my day whenever I see this story at the top of my alerts :)

I was so happy to see all of the characters who have arrived for the wedding! The Leonhart brothers are a gift. Ven is my favorite character, so I was really excited to read his point of view and see him and Aqua finally meet back up with Terra (while also seeing more of the Terra/Aqua dynamic). LOL The Disney cameos make me smile every time I see them; I always think of how cute and creative the universe you've created for this fic is. The names for the locations all fit in perfectly, and everyone is so well written. I can definitely say with certainty that this is one of my favorite stories on this site!

I'll be looking forward to the next chapter! Keep up the amazing work :D
Are u gonna hook up ventus with anyone
GreyPurpleBlack chapter 35 . 5/24
Wonderful as always! Looking forward to the rest of the story (:
I like this chapter a lot of things happened. Though I was hoping for a longer chapter but this was good as well. Please update soon
Arbitually chapter 35 . 5/23
Oh my god, everything was worth the wait! So adorable, especially the Dem and Zex reaction. Demyx would be the world's best wing man, ever.
Man can't wait for the next chapter. Hope everything is well. This story is one of my favorites.
I can't wait for the next chapter are you busy with school. It seems like you are I know I am finals coming next week. Then a short break till I start summer classes.
GreyPurpleBlack chapter 34 . 3/5
I enjoyed this chapter! I enjoy every chapter, haha. I look forward to more and toward an end sometime in the future when everyone is happy and openly communicates! Take care, dear.
Arbitually chapter 34 . 3/5
I don't know how or why, perhaps the writing, plot, or realistic characters, but every time this shows up in my mail saying there's an update, I can't help but smile.