Reviews for Amends
Scarlet3086 chapter 12 . 3/13/2013
I hope you come back to this! Love it!
Scarlet3086 chapter 4 . 3/13/2013
I love Esme.
crazycats7 chapter 12 . 4/20/2012
please continue this story. It is very good. I would to read your version of how Bella moved forward.
dorsa20 chapter 12 . 8/24/2011
loved it
leesmee chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
too depressing I'm out...sorry
Edward'sDJ chapter 12 . 5/20/2011
Lovely to see the comraderie of the girls.

It's been a long time; I hope we're going to get the final chapter?
Edward'sDJ chapter 10 . 5/20/2011
Go Bella!
Edward'sDJ chapter 9 . 5/19/2011
Go Bella! How has Edward not learned not to ignore Alice?
Edward'sDJ chapter 7 . 5/19/2011
I've always felt that Bella forgave Edward too easily, however his beautiful note might just explain why.
Edward'sDJ chapter 5 . 5/19/2011
Nobody could be angry over these lovely flowers.
Edward'sDJ chapter 4 . 5/19/2011
How could Edward be so obtuse as not to know how much his behaviour and misery would hurt Esme?
Edward'sDJ chapter 3 . 5/19/2011
Great to see the different famly member's approach to the conversation.
Edward'sDJ chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
I wonder how not going to Carlisle would have caused losing Bella?
Edward'sDJ chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Fascinating start.
LazyMio chapter 12 . 1/26/2011
Sorry, but I have to disagree with Howl3. Bella has the right to feel as angry as she is with Edward.

Edward is a fuck up. No, if-and-or-buts. He is. And on top of that he is a god of drama queen, with so much drama in that sparkly body of his, that I would personally nominate him for his very own Golden Globe Award (Best Actor-Drama). He should be so fucking glad that Bella is even giving him the time of day.

How would you feel if someone you loved pulled this shit on you? Left you feeling like your not worth shit. Make you feel like you were just a play thing. To have some, who was your whole world, suddenly tell you that they don't love you anymore amd that you are nothing to them. I don't care that he was lying, and he felt this was the only way to tell her. The manner in which he told her was heartless.

I don't care if its his first relationship. This is not the nineteenth century anymore. He thinks he know best for her. Actually for everyone for the matter. His word is law. Lets see...Bella I'm not gonna turn you into one of us because you'd lose your soul. I'll only turn you if you marry me. Bella, We can't have sex until we marry. You can't visit your werewolf buddies cause there too dangerous. You can't do this. You can't do that. He treats her like he's her fucking dad then her lover. Making every last fucking decision for her.

I could go on, but it wouldn't really matter. Everyone is entitled to thier opinions.