Reviews for Unmistakable Chemistry
d-kronk chapter 6 . 8/18/2013
I love Derek's reaction to her costume. And the costumes are great. I love him coming up right behind her while she was talking to Rossi and Penelope having to try and hide what he was doing. Wonderful fic. I hope you post more in this series.
d-kronk chapter 5 . 8/18/2013
Great ending. I love Penelope saying that all massages needed a happy ending. And I'm pretty sure they both got the happy ending.
d-kronk chapter 4 . 8/18/2013
I love that he snuck a peak up her skirt while he was taking off her shoes. And I also loved him thinking that her gasp of breath was at his physique and then realizing it wasn't when he saw her face. I like her reluctance to sit on Derek and his insistence that she does and then him knowing what would happen when he asked her to massage his left shoulder.
d-kronk chapter 3 . 8/18/2013
I love her nervousness at showing up at Morgan's. And I really love your reason for why the two of them had never been at each other's homes. I love their playfulness at the end.
d-kronk chapter 2 . 8/18/2013
I agree that is definitely what I would call keeping her company too. Great story. I love that she was spending the weekend with him because he missed her while he was away for Christmas. I also love him saying that she was going with him next year or he wasn't going at all and she'd have to explain it to his mother. The stories behind the three times they kissed were great. And I'm pretty sure she's going to remember this time. Wonderful job.
d-kronk chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
I really liked this. I love Derek's reaction when he seen Penelope in the store and him quickly hiding what he was looking at. And I love that Reid is the one that told her where he was going. I really like her letting it known that she's newly single. and her plans on what she's having for dinner. :-)
Monnie32 chapter 5 . 2/21/2012
Holy hell that was hott!
Monnie32 chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Wow, that was a scene, lol
Fanatical Writer chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Ooooh! I love this one!

Angie
PaceyW'sgirl chapter 6 . 10/12/2010
good story!
Duchess of Strumpetness chapter 6 . 9/18/2010
HEHEHEH loved it, Pen is one very lucky lady. Hmmmm wonder how we can get to see Morgan dressed as a pirate yum.
Kathy0518 chapter 6 . 8/24/2010
That was great and I loved what Rossi said, and the vibrator :D :D :D :D
KricketWilliams chapter 6 . 8/24/2010
"Maybe I'll wear it around the neighborhood to walk Clooney."

Ha! Good for her! This was so cute. Nicely done. :)
Graveygraves chapter 6 . 8/24/2010
Thanks for the link to the costume very Gracia!
sangreal7 chapter 6 . 8/24/2010
Fantastic! Incredibly sexy. Pen knew exactly what she was doing to Derek.