Reviews for The Journey Back
hello
hi chapter 1 . 1/10
hi
Guest chapter 2 . 4/19/2014
This story is really good, I want to know what happens next.
Blacky-Dragon chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
AWESOMEEE!
TheInsaneRodent chapter 2 . 10/15/2011
Oh groovy, I'm sure she'll come around someday!

(though I don't think groovy would phrase it that way)

(or looks at it that way)
TheInsaneRodent chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Fine, but only since you told me to.

That was a pretty nice dream you just had there Sir Percival.

nicely romantic.
dundee998 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
8 Hawt. I like how original-flavor the beginning was, and all those flowery words that Pinpin will never actually be able to pronounce.
Sniggyfrumps chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Oooh, we need more wakfu fanficcing, yes sir! I liked the interaction between Rubi and 'Pipoun' hurr. Also hello fellow TristEva shipper. :3

I like the first chapter the best because it gets a bit heavy on the introspection and fanon in the second and also because there's little action or Rubi snarking - remember, they're supposed to be sort of buddies with it culminating in Rubi grieving over Tristepin's death. I'd be nice to see that journey too.

Anyway, thanks for writing this. You've inspired me to start putting my own ideas to paper and start posting Wakfu fics. ;) Who knows? Perhaps we'll even get an actual category one day... ;_;
Baron de Pencier chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
This has some damn fine dialogue.

So much d'awwww, too.
ginger chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
I just wanted to tell you, that's really beautiful. A wonderfully portrayed romance. It embarrasses me, that you could show so much more feeling in a t-rated story...
Guest chapter 2 . 1/4/2011
I love you for writing this!
BrazeRancor chapter 2 . 1/2/2011
Grovy.

Rest In Peace you Magnificent bastard!
Banba chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
"They come from storks"-part was hillarious! Please write another chapter, I'd love to read more.
Freak666chaos chapter 2 . 8/7/2010
I like your story ! I am french and i understand what you write i felt bad when pinpin died, and for Nox too. He is my favourite character, with Rubilax and Evangelyne and Yugo. I am waiting for the season 2. Good bye