Reviews for Trading Places
Mystery girl 1213 chapter 4 . 1/29/2013
I absolutely love this story so far...will u ever continue it?
Aud2016 chapter 5 . 6/25/2012
nice story, please update soon!
MissDisney88 chapter 5 . 6/2/2012
Oh my god love it! love it! LOVE IT! please please please update it!
The February Rose chapter 5 . 6/1/2012
Its good so far. Please continue!
MissDisney88 chapter 5 . 5/26/2012
I actually laughed out loud through out this story so far you real talent and I am genuinely excited to see where this goes I really hope you update it soon and I cant wait till you update it :)
mochiusagi chapter 5 . 12/26/2011
Pffttttt jajahhahhHahhahhahahh oh gods that was hilarious! More!
Deyinel chapter 5 . 12/26/2011
This chapter was good. It made me laugh, and I can't wait to see what's coming next. Merry Christmas and update soon!
Deyinel chapter 4 . 12/21/2011
Interesting so far. I am curious to see where you take this. Update soon!
Les Miserabby chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Just fyi, some people (myself included) may find it slightly annoying when the first chapter of a fanfiction is just an author's note. If part of the story directly followed in the chapter, it would be more interesting. Not meant to sound offensive, I'm just letting you know.

Mormeril
Ifab1ndiya chapter 4 . 7/19/2011
Bwhahaha! Awesome! This story is soo awesome(if only the movie took this approach), can't wait to see how the rest goes.
PinkPastel chapter 4 . 6/6/2011
Good job! I know you are busy right now, but start thinking what you are going to do throughout the story so you can do some foreshadowing throughout the writing now. I would really like to see the summer described in detail! Good luck on your recital!
mochiusagi chapter 4 . 6/5/2011
Hehehe the summers will be interesting, that's for sure. Please update soon!
PinkPastel chapter 3 . 3/26/2011
Hmmm. I suggest you describe more into detail and also use more descriptive words. Bwahahaha? How about 'his haunting laugh echoed through his layer'. That's not the best example, but you get my drift. You have an interesting idea! Keep going!
mochiusagi chapter 3 . 3/13/2011
Wait, so if derek is captures this time around, what's rothbart going to do to get the kingdom? Please update soon!
mochiusagi chapter 2 . 9/6/2010
ohhhhh this is really interesting. so what is rothbart going to do, since derek is a boy. Please update soon!