Reviews for Legacy of Thrawn
anon chapter 6 . 3/7
So you've had it all written out but you never posted it?

C'mon, this is fascinating! I must see how it ends!
Pretty please with a cherry on top, post the last chapters!
skowler chapter 6 . 5/8/2013
Hey! What happened? This started off too good to just let it languish. Finish it already!

Please?
Admiral Mitth'raw'nuruodo chapter 6 . 12/3/2012
Considering that this hasn't been updated in two years, I doubt your working on the next chapter, and that's really a shame. This is a great story. You write Luke and Mara very well, and have a great plot going. To tell you the truth, I'm not crazy about the clone Thrawn, but that's not your fault. He's very well written. Kudos for a great story!
Alec McDowell chapter 6 . 7/4/2012
I like this a lot. I went looking for a good Thrawn fic and this was one of the few tagged with both him and Luke. It's a good set-up; Thrawn was by far the most interesting villain, if not character, in the entire EU and I always have thoughts of wishing he had won when I re-read Zahn's trilogy. The Hand books were just a damn tease.

I think this Thrawn is a bit too friendly with people right now, but, you have explained your reasons for that and I think it'll all work out well in the end. Hope you return to this someday.
Kelana-ti chapter 6 . 4/18/2012
So, when are you gonna post the last few chapters? I've read your profile, so I know that you haven't abandoned the story. Yeah. Just reminding you.

Anyway, this story is awesome. I have thought about the clone Thrawn, but I'm a little unsure about writing him. And honestly, I love character pieces, and this is just plain amazing.
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 6 . 12/31/2011
excellent story so far, keep up the good work!
Phygmalion chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Very good! It's nice to find a well-writted Thrawn fic - they are so rare, it's not even funny. I hope you are able to finish this one soon. Great job, and looking forward to the next chapter!
Mireilles3 chapter 6 . 11/27/2011
This is still really good! Keep it coming, please!
Observer chapter 6 . 10/15/2011
Great job so far. Please continue.
chisscientist chapter 4 . 9/14/2011
I'd tend to agree with you about Thrawn not knowing the twins heritage given his behaviour - except that everyone else seems to know. Timothy Zahn, we have a plot hole. Oh well.

I thought about writing a story with this premise, but then ended up writing Keeping Faith instead. I'm delighted to see you doing it. Thank you for writing.
Samus-X chapter 6 . 7/10/2011
Please don't abandon this story. It's really good and can't end up in the abandoned trash pile
CosPalp chapter 6 . 3/2/2011
I look forward to the sequel
Pureblood-Slytherins chapter 6 . 2/5/2011
Hi Aleine Skyfire,

I love the way you write and I really enjoyed this story so far. You have a lot of talent and to see Thrawn working with Luke and Mara - well, that's certainly something new.

You promised two more chapters and an epilog, will that ever happen? It would be a real shame if you wouldn't finish this story, you know.

Anyway. WELL DONE!

BTW, do you know that "Alleine" means "to be alone" in German?

Cheers!
sliver of time chapter 6 . 11/15/2010
it's an interesting story. keep it up, and I look forward to the sequel. :)
chisscientist chapter 6 . 11/11/2010
I only just found this story and am very much enjoying it. I thought of writing a Thrawn Clone AU in this approximate situation, but I have too many unfinished stories and so it never got written. I look forward to reading the rest once you put it up here.