Reviews for Legacy of Thrawn
TortoisetheStoryteller chapter 6 . 3/25
I have often wondered what would happen to Thrawn's clone as well, although I have never done anything with that wondering. It's nice to see someone who has!
Keeg91 chapter 6 . 2/10
You stopped writing!
You said you don't like it when author's write amazing stories then stop... yet you did

I do hope you're ok. Let's start with that
And I hope you continue this story.

This is by far the best Thrawn returns stories I've ever read!
Pawlylawlyaol.c chapter 4 . 2/4
I'm enjoying all chapter! I hated that Thrawn and his clone were killed!
time2read chapter 5 . 1/9
OMG he name his ship after Thrass! WOW right in the feels! And I love how Luke offered to help Thrawn and if Doriana hit the switch then Thrawn hadn't exactly directly killed the outbound flight? That's still pretty intense! Great ch!
time2read chapter 4 . 1/8
When thrawn said good men fall for a second I was like is he manipulating Luke? And then I find out that he didn't know. I mean yeah I'm assuming Thrawn didn't know but in this moment it just hit me in the feels that like you said stang what a comparison and ouch what a legacy to live with! Amazing ch!
time2read chapter 3 . 1/8
omggg Pellaeon! Wow this is awesome!
ImperialGirl chapter 6 . 11/27/2016
I think fic karma is punishing me because I keep finding fics where they haven't been updated in forever and I'm dying to know what happens! I hope there's some chance of your coming back to this.
Baruch chapter 6 . 7/17/2016
PLEASE continue this story! It's one of the best I've ever come across. Thank you.
WeylandCorp 4 chapter 6 . 1/24/2016
Why have you abandoned this? Update plz! I want more! Why would you stop so close to the end? What a tease!
Galja chapter 6 . 12/12/2015
I'm interested to see how the clone's “own” personality is revealed through the problems he will face. For example, he had accepted command of the new ship – how would the crew react to this appointment knowing that he is just a young clone (with technically no real combat experience – just memories). I wonder what he will do if someone challenges his authority? Also there was a brief mention that he inherited “most” of the memories, which means not all of them? I hope the missing part doesn't involve anything crucial. It's also interesting to find out how the Moffs are going to get rid of him. Well, at some point I guess the clone will have to make a choice to stop being a nice guy for a while to deal with them and survive the politics. I wonder how will Luke and Mara react to that?

And YES, people are still waiting for this fic to be finished even after 5 years after you published it. Which means you did an amazing job. This is also one of the best Thrawn fics I've read so far (trust me I've read a lot of them on the Internet in different languages) _
anon chapter 6 . 3/7/2015
So you've had it all written out but you never posted it?

C'mon, this is fascinating! I must see how it ends!
Pretty please with a cherry on top, post the last chapters!
skowler chapter 6 . 5/8/2013
Hey! What happened? This started off too good to just let it languish. Finish it already!

Please?
Admiral Mitth'raw'nuruodo chapter 6 . 12/3/2012
Considering that this hasn't been updated in two years, I doubt your working on the next chapter, and that's really a shame. This is a great story. You write Luke and Mara very well, and have a great plot going. To tell you the truth, I'm not crazy about the clone Thrawn, but that's not your fault. He's very well written. Kudos for a great story!
Alec McDowell chapter 6 . 7/4/2012
I like this a lot. I went looking for a good Thrawn fic and this was one of the few tagged with both him and Luke. It's a good set-up; Thrawn was by far the most interesting villain, if not character, in the entire EU and I always have thoughts of wishing he had won when I re-read Zahn's trilogy. The Hand books were just a damn tease.

I think this Thrawn is a bit too friendly with people right now, but, you have explained your reasons for that and I think it'll all work out well in the end. Hope you return to this someday.
Kelana-ti chapter 6 . 4/18/2012
So, when are you gonna post the last few chapters? I've read your profile, so I know that you haven't abandoned the story. Yeah. Just reminding you.

Anyway, this story is awesome. I have thought about the clone Thrawn, but I'm a little unsure about writing him. And honestly, I love character pieces, and this is just plain amazing.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »