Reviews for Legacy of Thrawn
skowler chapter 6 . 5/8/2013
Hey! What happened? This started off too good to just let it languish. Finish it already!

Please?
Admiral Mitth'raw'nuruodo chapter 6 . 12/3/2012
Considering that this hasn't been updated in two years, I doubt your working on the next chapter, and that's really a shame. This is a great story. You write Luke and Mara very well, and have a great plot going. To tell you the truth, I'm not crazy about the clone Thrawn, but that's not your fault. He's very well written. Kudos for a great story!
Alec McDowell chapter 6 . 7/4/2012
I like this a lot. I went looking for a good Thrawn fic and this was one of the few tagged with both him and Luke. It's a good set-up; Thrawn was by far the most interesting villain, if not character, in the entire EU and I always have thoughts of wishing he had won when I re-read Zahn's trilogy. The Hand books were just a damn tease.

I think this Thrawn is a bit too friendly with people right now, but, you have explained your reasons for that and I think it'll all work out well in the end. Hope you return to this someday.
Kelana-ti chapter 6 . 4/18/2012
So, when are you gonna post the last few chapters? I've read your profile, so I know that you haven't abandoned the story. Yeah. Just reminding you.

Anyway, this story is awesome. I have thought about the clone Thrawn, but I'm a little unsure about writing him. And honestly, I love character pieces, and this is just plain amazing.
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 6 . 12/31/2011
excellent story so far, keep up the good work!
Phygmalion chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Very good! It's nice to find a well-writted Thrawn fic - they are so rare, it's not even funny. I hope you are able to finish this one soon. Great job, and looking forward to the next chapter!
Mireilles3 chapter 6 . 11/27/2011
This is still really good! Keep it coming, please!
Observer chapter 6 . 10/15/2011
Great job so far. Please continue.
chisscientist chapter 4 . 9/14/2011
I'd tend to agree with you about Thrawn not knowing the twins heritage given his behaviour - except that everyone else seems to know. Timothy Zahn, we have a plot hole. Oh well.

I thought about writing a story with this premise, but then ended up writing Keeping Faith instead. I'm delighted to see you doing it. Thank you for writing.
Samus-X chapter 6 . 7/10/2011
Please don't abandon this story. It's really good and can't end up in the abandoned trash pile
CosPalp chapter 6 . 3/2/2011
I look forward to the sequel
Pureblood-Slytherins chapter 6 . 2/5/2011
Hi Aleine Skyfire,

I love the way you write and I really enjoyed this story so far. You have a lot of talent and to see Thrawn working with Luke and Mara - well, that's certainly something new.

You promised two more chapters and an epilog, will that ever happen? It would be a real shame if you wouldn't finish this story, you know.

Anyway. WELL DONE!

BTW, do you know that "Alleine" means "to be alone" in German?

Cheers!
sliver of time chapter 6 . 11/15/2010
it's an interesting story. keep it up, and I look forward to the sequel. :)
chisscientist chapter 6 . 11/11/2010
I only just found this story and am very much enjoying it. I thought of writing a Thrawn Clone AU in this approximate situation, but I have too many unfinished stories and so it never got written. I look forward to reading the rest once you put it up here.
Chandlia chapter 6 . 11/8/2010
I don't check the Thrawn section very often since new stories are few and far between for everyone's favourite Chiss so I was pleasantly surprised to stumble across this story. Perhaps with the rerelease of "Heir to the Empire" and Zahn's new book next year we'll have some more authors and reviewers for Thrawn fics. I'm enjoying LoT so far and I especially like that you have Luke, Mara and Thrawn altogether: something that doesn't happen in fanfic nearly as often as it should!