Reviews for In the Name of King Edmund
WillowDryad chapter 20 . 7/1/2012
I enjoyed this. I wish there had been more Edmund in the story, but I enjoyed it. Nicely done. :)
Queen Su chapter 20 . 1/29/2011
Brilliant story! You tied up the story's loose ends very nicely. I am glad that Sarielle and Stavrus got married. :) Great job!

All for Aslan,

Queen Susan the Gentle
L.A.H.H chapter 20 . 1/29/2011
Wonderful story! I love how it ended, and how you linked what had happened in the Golden Age. Although, what happened with Edmund and the young man on his plantation? x
WiseQueen chapter 20 . 1/28/2011
Nice rounding off of the story - good to hear how your characters end up.

Do write some more about Narnia!
FelipeMarcusThomas chapter 20 . 1/28/2011
I'm also glad you stayed with this story to the finish. I've started reading a few that started well, but then the author ran into writer's block, or lost interest, or whatever. Thank Heaven that no such misfortune befell this story.

As far as my doing a story based on the suggestion I mentioned in my last review, I'm afraid that would take more talent and experience than what I have - at least at this time. Perhaps some day, but not any year soon I'm afraid.

Any way, this story was a very good read, and a job very well done.
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 20 . 1/28/2011
That was a very good ending. Everything was well finished, I like stories like that. Thank you for writng that story.

-Dyslexic Nerd
Yalda Ctana chapter 20 . 1/28/2011
OVER ! '/0\'...Sad, sad situation ! Back to wishy-washy fluffy Suspian stories bwaaaark (deep sigh !)

Why not writing another wonderful Narnia's fic... with chivalrous Caspian (pleeeaaase)8D

BRAVO
Lover of Narnia chapter 20 . 1/28/2011
A satisfying ending to say the least! :) I loved that Sarielle married Stavrus, but I suspected it would be so after Stavrus seemed to be attracted to her. I was a bit worried Caspian liked her at first, but that soon faded. Stavrus and Sarielle together are nice :) I loved your ending words. "And sometimes, just sometimes, one of her loved ones could startle her into a laugh." Sweet :)

And even though I hardly like RD's Daughter and Caspian, it's still a contenting ending. :) *applauds* This was an awesome story! :D
dirksies chapter 20 . 1/28/2011
Bravo! This is such an awesome story! I'm sorry that I haven't reviewed each chapter, becausd this story definitely deserves it and, now that it's finished, it deserves it even more. I love how well your OCs were developed and I love the interactions with the more well-known Narnians. I want to read this story all over again! This was really beautiful work, five stars!
Fiorenza chapter 20 . 1/28/2011
I would have included more Edmund in this story, seeing as how it's all in his name. I think you dealt with Caspian's difficulties pretty well, and I that the resolution of the slave industry situation was pretty well handled. Sarielle probably could have been a bit more developed as a character, as she just seems kind of cold and detached, so I didn't feel any sort of emotional connection to her, and she is a very important character in your story.

Perhaps what I really would have liked is some more low-key afterwards talk between Sarielle, Edmund, and Caspian, where you see how they were affected, changed, and made better by the experience... or something.

Anyways, it was an enjoyable enough read.
bettertobehappy chapter 20 . 1/28/2011
Am a bit late again but really didn't have ANY hope that you would update so soon:)

Well, I don't actually know what to write now it's all finished. Am a bit sad everything's over (and I've got only 3,5 chapters to translate until a final good-bye) but I'm also glad that you did manage to write the whole thing as there is nothing that I hate more than a very good but unfinished story.

I'm afraid that for me chapter 17 is still the climax. The Leo scene is very short and all I wanted to know reading it was what was going on with Caspian (and that bells didn't make me less anxious for him) as - yes, it's the last time I'm writing it - he's so adorable, if this is the proper wording. Anyway, chapters 18 and (especially) 19 seem to have less tension and are rather a tying-together-all-loose-ends thing (TY, Lover of Narnia). It's not that they're unneeded, however, as this is where the origins of the title phrase are explained and I was really looking forward to getting to know them;)

I also like the epilogue, it's similar to the final chapter of HHB, a good epilogical piece of work and am really happy that it was Stavrus and Sarielle who got married because I was afraid for a little while that you were going to make it Sarielle/Caspian.

"you needn't be ashamed of the fact that you were a slave...You have also been a slave, the lowest of the subjects of Narnia, and you will be an even better King for it." That's exactly what I thought of what Caspian's being through in this story and I'm glad that someone tells him that.

OK, it's all beginning to be too long. Thank you so much for this story and I hope you WILL write more about Narnia.
LunaStorm chapter 20 . 1/28/2011
Well, a nice joyful happy ending... I suppose every good story needs one... and though I wish you would have told us more about your charachters, I also agree this was a good point to stop!

All around, a job well done!
trecebo chapter 20 . 1/28/2011
Huzzah! You have finished and are now free to roam about the building...or a whole 'nuther genre, even. Glad you got'er done, and it was a swell ride.
dbd823 chapter 20 . 1/28/2011
Yay! Again, congrats on finishing! I'm so glad I was able to read this. It's really good, and you did a great job writing this!
Lover of Narnia chapter 19 . 1/27/2011
Awesome chapter! :D It's rather sad to think the next chapter shall be the last for this wondrous story, but all good things must come to an end. You did a splendid job of tying together all loose ends, even explaining the lasting phrase 'In the Name of King Edmund'.

I love the story behind it! :D It definitely shows Edmund's character. Caspian was as good as always, very mindful of his kingly dignity ;)I did enjoy it very much! :D I'm glad Sarielle will be joining them, but I wish Leo could have gone. I like him, though we met him only briefly. :)Everything is happy now isn't it?

I can't wait for the epilogue! :D