Reviews for Tea & Sympathy
kc-zoom chapter 32 . 12/10/2014
I loved the dialogue, action, and overall tone of this story! Would love to read more if you ever choose to continue.
artemiskitty chapter 32 . 3/29/2014
This was heartbreakingly adorable. I love your writing style, and how sweet they are to each other. I imagine them both a lot more like this than with all the angst that happens in some of the other stories.

My favorite line: "Didn't I go to your funeral?" "I got better." Loved it.

Too bad it's not finished :-(
ThePartyAfterYouLeft chapter 32 . 9/18/2013
Just read this for the umpteenth time, and it is one of my most very favorite A/O fics. Love, love, love it. Did I mention I love it?
linelm chapter 32 . 7/13/2011
I love, love, absolutely adore this story! It's well written, intriguing and the characterizations are wonderfully done! I so wish you'd continue and complete it!
Nicole chapter 32 . 4/18/2011
I hope you're able to continue this one someday soon. I love this story. It's been such a pleasure to read and hope to read more.
Rachel540 chapter 32 . 2/25/2011
I miss this story and your contribution to the board. I do hope you will return someday.
D chapter 32 . 11/6/2010
please please please keep writing!

this is extraordinarily well written I'm really enjoying it!
hollie chapter 32 . 10/20/2010
Please tell me you are going to continue this story! It is so well written and a very good story.
heatwave16 chapter 31 . 10/17/2010
I hope u continue this story. I love it
Aurinko chapter 32 . 10/15/2010
This is far and away one of the most delightful A/O stories I've ever read (and I've been combing the net for good reading). It's my favorite so far, actually, since you make their relationship light and happy and good-all the things that their jobs never are. It's much nicer than reading artificial angst; you present your pair with some real problems, and they come through in true SVU success and style-if a bit more romantically. I do hope you'll continue and update soon, and I look forward to the learning more about your Alex & Olivia.
AngieB628 chapter 30 . 10/14/2010
Have you abandoned this story? It was so good!
EdibleSlaw chapter 32 . 9/16/2010
I hope this is the last of it, and I have a feeling something worse is to come, just pray it doesn't take Alex away again.
VikkiT chapter 32 . 9/15/2010