Reviews for Salvation
Sweet story.
Claguen chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
poor Ben ! but I like your story **
CountessCora chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
I really like this story. I felt so bad for Ben that he didn't join the group in the church during the finale, so I'm glad you gave him some happiness here!
Drowned Island Goddess chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
This should have happened in the finale. Ben, Alex and Danielle deserve a happy end.
charley.vandra chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
I am a big Ben fanfic reader, and lately i've noticed not very people people write or even review for the matter. But the ones that do, are really goood. And I have to say this is the best story I've read about Ben. My usual settings are romance for Ben, but I click on this, curious of Ben/Kate. ANd this absolutely surprised. This was well written. Simply well written. It was simply, but full of detail. I like author when they write actions with what the character is saying...I don;t know but, this is one of the best stories I've read in a while. ANd only getting 3 reviews on this, is absurd! You deserve all the praise!
MsCrossCountry18 chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Very cute. I wished this had happened in the finale
ReadingRed chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Cute. I never really liked Ben but this gives me a different perspective on him.
B-D Banzai chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Excellent story! It's a fantastic and reasonable look at why Ben didn't enter the church. Thank you for sharing. I really enjoyed it.