Reviews for The Bleached Chronicles
XShutUpAndSmileX chapter 40 . 10/28/2016
Really enjoyed the story. :)
MotherAiya chapter 7 . 4/6/2016
Okay, so I lied in my last review. I'm here reading because I like your writing too much not to be here. I like what you're doing with Grimmjow. Semi-soft Grimmjow is the best.
MotherAiya chapter 4 . 4/6/2016
Okay, so this story just isn't for me, but I think you've done a good job for what I HAVE read. Maybe I'll come back to this later, but there's just a little too much dialogue for my tastes. Not that there's necessarily anything wrong with that, it's just not my cup of tea. I like the premise of your characters though!
Dani chapter 40 . 7/6/2015
I don't get it. This story is so amazing and it only has so little reviews. How is that possible?! This is honestly one of the best stories I've ever read and I am so surprised there aren't more people reading it. I hope your story gets more popular because it really is such an amazing story!
YourThinginessDerpy chapter 40 . 8/31/2014
That story was absolutely BOOOOTTTTIIIIIIFUUUULLLLL!
animelover56348 chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Sounds legit so far though im not totally clear on what a shikigami is. Maybe I've forgotten from the series but a little sentence definition would've been nice. Oh well I'll figure it out.
Cyanide chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
TOO much dialog. Not enough story. :(
stray.s chapter 40 . 2/3/2014
This story is just amazing! :D
Matsuo Nozomi chapter 2 . 12/24/2013
Dun dun dun ! :0
Scarlet Wendy Luce chapter 40 . 5/27/2013
RENRUKI IS MY OTP! ICHIRUKI SUCKS
narutonarutolove chapter 40 . 3/22/2013
-smiles- i admit when grimmjow "died" i have a feeling he wasnt though...i cried anyway, since i began thinking depressing thoughts bout that, made me cry even more! I dont know about other people, but i love OC stories, when their good though, and this was definatly a good story.

I havent read your first verion, as i found this version, yesterday by accident, i was looking up in google grimmjow stories and stumbled upon this one, i almost passed it up, but then decided, what the heck, if i dont like the first couple of chpater, ill just leave to another story!

But im glad i liked the first couple of chapter, as the rest of the story, i liked it alot.

I liked the writting, and that the MS of the character wasnt really there, i liked it! I loved the description of Grimmjow when in a Gigai, he sounds so...Grimmjow (AKA: HOT). I also liked theway grimmjow acted throughout the story, cause it just sounds like something hed do! I think, personally, that you captured he's character quite well. As also the other characters(though im surprised that it was Kuchiki that spared dgrimmjow, and not someone who took the "blow")

I also liked the simplicity of the story, simple, yet not simple, does that make sense?

I wonder, however -giggles happily- what would be the reaction of their kids of they ever found out their dad was a badass Espada! Oh YEAH! kickass! and that their mom was actually kidnapped and stuff...-sigh- so romantic their daughter would say!

That you for your time of (re) writting this story, it was wonderful. Im glad i read it. There arent many good OC stories out there. The ONLY Bleach OC story, that i can honestly say, that i can will NEVER forget, is an Hitsugaya/OC, name A, by bayo-bayo. It was such an amazing story, however, for some reason (the author left a note) the story was never completed... and apparently never would be, something like that...i just hope it wasnt that the author couldnt finish because they got cancer and only had a time limit to leave...-smiles- i left bayo-bayo a review saying i hope they arent dead!

Anyway, this story, was also amazing, i really loved it -smile widens- i hope there are more where these came from! -winks-
Pein-DevaPath chapter 40 . 3/18/2013
Hey K-chan, love the remake. it's not as long as Hanabi was, but it's till awesome.
your writing style has really improved. my brother and I have the original copied onto a notepad and after looking between the two...i have to say this new version focuses much more on the romance than the previous did.

glad to see the improvements on the characters and their personalities.

can't believe i've finished the story already. but anyways, keep up the good work
kain-nightroad chapter 40 . 3/16/2013
such a beautifully written story, i loved every part of it ,.., im so glad there are authors like you in the world who can write a story that inserts an OC and make it work, i dont see it very often
Marnie Wolffe chapter 40 . 9/28/2012
Aw I loved The Bleached Chronincles has been one of the greatest series that I have read in my life. and I think that Grimmjow, and Chirhio make one heck of a great bleach couple. :)
Marnie Wolffe chapter 29 . 9/28/2012
So far I have read everyone of these chapters that has been written for this series, and I must say this is one of the greatest Bleach stories that I have ever read in my life keep up the wonderful work.