Reviews for Dedicated to the Dreamer
Kendra Luehr chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
OMG! That was SO sweet! LoL, I must sound like a bubbling oaf, huh? heh -.-' Sorry, I just babble when I love things! It's SO wonderful! You have a gift! I must admit that I'm a HUGE fan of "Faye Who?" which I read about a year ago. Wow, has it been that long since I read that masterpiece? LoL, it seriously was. I loved it. _ So much, in fact, that it's proudly sitting under my list of favorites (which only the best get into ,~).
FayesEmeraldEyes chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
Aw you are a very good writer. Don't worry about others, your writings just fine.
alt/fayesemeraldeyes/ and be sure to sign the guestbook. : )
angelgirl77 chapter 1 . 3/25/2003
great work.
DarkRoseAngelScarlet chapter 1 . 3/15/2003
Short and sweet. Great poem
SEXY VIXEN chapter 1 . 12/8/2002
YA DON'T SUCK YOUR GREAT ABSOLUTLEY
Joflower chapter 1 . 10/2/2002
it's very good! very deep and emotional.
TwiggytheWaterSkiingHampster chapter 1 . 8/25/2002
awwww...that is touching...
Makaylia chapter 1 . 5/27/2002
i loved it, it captures Faye!
Witness of the Light chapter 1 . 5/18/2002
It sucks like your momma!

From: Your mamas' pimp

P.S. I want to see her again next saturday
KawaiiStar chapter 1 . 4/17/2002
Nice Poem! _
l3olero chapter 1 . 4/5/2002
Damn, this is some straightup, good poetry. Ur a great writer. I would tell u to not be so hard on urself, but then I would be a hypocryte.
Tree Kat chapter 1 . 3/24/2002
Nicely written, liked the rymes..

"Never thought I'd long to see/your greenish fuzzy hair" was great...pretty sad, but good. Makes me think of a reflection of life...Write some more, and longer!
Moonlight Storm chapter 1 . 3/22/2002
I love your poetry! It's all so... good. *shrugs* Poetry has always been way beyond me. All that... rhyming... and stuff... Anyway, great poetry.
Kasu-chan chapter 1 . 3/20/2002
Hey, very good. I personally like it. I can't see why no one else will review. Keep up the good work.
Sailor Red chapter 1 . 3/18/2002
_ I like it. You're poetry does not suck! You're too hard on yourself, VT! Then again, I'm pretty hard on my poetry . . . care to read it?