Reviews for To be A Hero
What the fuck is this shit?
zrodeathwing chapter 6 . 11/28/2011
another great chapter

took me 2 times to read due to the fact that i usually ignore scenes without Naruto

any way cant wait to see who Kushina ends up fighting

was wondering if Zabuza was going to use Haku in a seduction mission to get Naruto closer to him if Haku is a girl in this story

also seeing as how there is something going on behind the scenes with the elders in the Namikaze group was wondering if they would try to use whoever Narutos fiance is supposed to be to get him back

i know you stated that it would mostly be about friendships but im sure some romance would come up or be used in some type of way

Zro the destroyer chapter 6 . 11/28/2011
great chapter

cant wait till kushina fights
yuukifan001 chapter 6 . 11/20/2011
Three of my favorite mangas all wrapped into one cool Fanfic yay! XD
avatoa chapter 6 . 11/14/2011
Now this is getting interesting! I look forward to reading more!
Demonkid chapter 6 . 11/13/2011
Enjoyed the chapter. Had forgotten about this 3-way crossover. Doing pretty well too.

Best of luck,

Demonkid
Phr33k chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
To be honest, when I learnt that this story was a crossover from the big 3, I thought that it was going to suck. I thought you couldn't pull it off. But, you proved me wrong. Good chapter.
revelationquarrelhotmail.com chapter 5 . 5/30/2011
Nice story. I haven't ever come across a three-way cross over before (mostly because those that exist are not to my liking...), and this is actually good. The AU thing sometimes bothers me because I have to remind myself that you've 'changed' things to fit this world. That's just me tho, it's nothing against you. :3

However, what gets me many times is your shift in tenses. This is primarily a past tense writing, but you often use verbs that are present tense. (He fought the umbrella and kicks it away. -is an example of mixed tenses.) Unless the rules on writing have 'laxed or changed...

ALSO, there is also a rule on a new paragraph EVERY time a new person is talking. EVEN if it is one word. This allows for an easier flow to reading, and for the odd chance that the reader has looked up for a moment, it isn't confusing to remember who said what without reading the entire thing again. Or something.

AAANYway. Overall, awesome story. Can't wait to read more, if these little things don't become big things.
templar627 chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Great story so far, cant wait for next update
Dark Vizard447 chapter 5 . 4/14/2011
That was a fucking awesome and funny chapter! Update soon!
zrodeathwing chapter 5 . 4/6/2011

fight was cool

though i wish naruto was the one to destroy the hollow

liked the way nami reacted to finding out naruto was rich

wonder what she plans to do

also really cant wait till find out how the conversation between tsunade and the elders go when she states she has naruto

the way the kazekage talks makes me think its orochimaru already

im hoping naruto ends up becoming better friends with orihime seems like they would have some funny ass conversations

dvv ggtet chapter 5 . 4/6/2011
ok please do the naruto marvel crossover please
magicward101 chapter 4 . 3/31/2011
After going back and reading this I have to say this is an awesome story. It definitely has an intresting concept. I still like your fairy tail/naruto crossover better but this is good too. The only pairing that I think that will be fun to write in this story is Naruto/Orihime. I mean one is a country bumpkin who is poor in street smarts and the other is a ditz. They are perfect for each other.
avatoa chapter 3 . 3/18/2011
What was the memento from Ichigo's mother again? It's been so long since you updated that I forgot about it.
zrodeathwing chapter 4 . 3/9/2011
great chapter

you know i really want to know what narutos life was before he went out to search for his father

the way it sounds is that he was secluded from everyone except butlers and the old geezers

makes it also sound like they kept him away from his mom as much as possible

which is why i have a feeling hes going to get into more trouble since he is socially inept

i mean if crocodile new how sheltered naruto was he can send nico robin to seduce him easily

what would be interesting if naruto was actually engaged to vivi

actually cant wait till naruto meets nami and she finds out hes rich

hoping on the way back from dropping off hinata sai and sakura naruto gets attacked by zabuza

really cant wait to see who will go after naruto