Reviews for Seven Takes
flying pancakes chapter 1 . 1/21
This made me a fan of pearlshipping :) and I can't stop laughing when I read the Attention one. Especially the bubbles part. Lots and lots of Bubbles.
ShayminPancakes chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Attention is my favorite, can't write listening to bro and music, write better review later, very nice.
Glaceon1362 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
DEATH BY BUBBLES! XD
ThePandaFangirl chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
These are really good! Short, but sweet. I think the ketchup one was funniest. But Buneary and Pikachu do look cute together. And BTW, I totally agree that if I owned the show, there would be way more shipping.
Mizulily chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
this was sooo awsome!

love it bananablez!

so awsomely awsome!

loved piplup and pikachu and don't you dare make him marry the ketchup bottle!legomorphshipping is awsomely awsome!

check out my drabbble'pearlshipping festival;1 snowflake festival.' A nine year old can always dream for a review!
Rediamond chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Well, I'm neutral on just about every ship, so I'm not very good with reviewing shipping stuff but I'll do it. Second thing I can't review: grammar. That said, you still misspelled love as loves in the last drabble.

On another note, it was interesting seeing the ship through the perspective of the various people involved with it. That, and I laughed at Pikachu's comment on Ketchup. Other than that, I'm bad at drabbles and shipping, so I've honestly said all I can say.
thewookie1 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Good job

I especially liked the Pikachu and Piplup reactions.

Ketchup & Pikachu forever lol
x0kagome0x chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Love It ! Very Nice!
partner555 chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
it's nice
zetroC Girl chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
lol, I really loved the Piplup one. Hilarious.

I really hope you write more Pearlshipping pieces like these. Great job~! :)

-zC G.
Gerbilftw chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
That was... cool, funny and scary at the same time... have no idea how you managed to do that, but I like it!
Crimsonlink310 chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Awesome job Bananablez. I loved the drabbles and Piplups was the funniest. The best one would be separating so keep up the good work and I look forward to future fics from you. BTW HAPPY PEARLSHIPPING DAY! I'm crimsonash310 from Pearl forums.
Genny35 chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Awesome chapter!

And happy pearlshipping day!
This accound is over chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Nice! A (rarely) original idea. Nice fic!