Reviews for Diversionary Tactics
Gibbs knows all
LunaChas chapter 2 . 12/11/2015
What a little scamp
Paula Galtarocha chapter 6 . 8/26/2015
Tony're bored and have fun humiliating Tim all week? How cute! Tim has every reason to feel down for Tony Gibbs, Gibbs leaves Tony explore and humolhar Tim just for your personal enjoyment. Tim is a person, not a toy.
Leslie Hughes chapter 3 . 4/10/2015
I love all of the pranks the "kids' play on each other. Makes me smile, thanks! Would love to see Gibbs get all of them for a change.
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 6 . 1/11/2014
Poor McGee, he definitely has a little brother/middle child complex when it comes to his NCIS family.
Brinohms chapter 6 . 8/28/2013
You need to finish this!
Dixie Dewdrop chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Tim should know to watch out for Tony all day, every day!
Nicky Reid chapter 6 . 3/10/2011
hmmm, so is this gonna get updated soon, cuz I think things are a little one-sided atm, so I'm assuming you have something in mind to even the scales. And Gibbs needs to work things out with McGee. So, I'm really looking forward to some more chapters.
gracesnape chapter 5 . 2/14/2011
"One of these days, he'd have to get up the nerve to ask just how young Private Gibbs had earned some of those spankings he'd hinted at."

Any chance of reading that conversation? :)
Ashleyder1 chapter 5 . 10/22/2010
I had somehow missed this one, I guess. As always very well done! I feel so bad for Tim, so often perception is reality. I am looking forward to seeing the resolution!
alix33 chapter 5 . 10/22/2010
"But there'd been a hint of laughter in the older man's eyes when he'd ordered him to buy 'Elf-Lord' a new bottle of his shampoo." - I go all goo-ey inside and want to hug both Tim and Gibbs to death whenever Gibbs refers to Tim as "Elflord", whether it is in fics or the RL show.
alix33 chapter 4 . 10/22/2010
"Besides, she thought, she knew full well that he had spent the last two hours down in the Agency pool, torturing his subordinates with underwater hand-to-hand combat training." - Hehehe, who even KNEW NCIS HQ HAD a pool? Though it makes total sense that it would have one...

'Trying out a new hairstyle, Agent McGee?' she asked, trying to keep a straight face. Gibbs's dumbfounded expression made that more difficult, however, and she could feel the corners of her lips curling upwards. 'Oh... uh... no... uh... Director... it... uh... it must have been the chlorine... it... uh... reacted with...' Tim stammered, scurrying sheepishly to his desk, clearly wishing he could hide under it instead of sitting down. She felt sorry for the younger man, blushing furiously under the scrutiny of his boss and his boss's boss. 'Chlorine turns hair green, Agent McGee. Not blue.' Tim flushed a deeper red at her correction." - I always feel incredibly sorry for Tim when he winds up stuttering in fics or in subsequent seasons in the RL show like he did in his newbie days on the RL show, but since his and director Shephard's work relationship is already somewhat dodgy IMO, I now feel even worse on his behalf.

"Jenny stepped over to the seated agent and sniffed his hair. 'If I had to guess, Jethro, I'd say it was Jello in his shampoo. Kool-Aid works better, but I don't think they make the blue one anymore.' 'Hey! Boss, I didn't...' Gibbs ignored him for the moment, turning towards Jenny with one eyebrow raised. She didn't explain that she'd recently spent an afternoon with her oldest friend and her two toddlers. Or that she'd once helped a high-school pal turn her blond hair a vibrant 'grape', bemoaning all along that her own hair was too dark to colour effectively without resorting to bleach first. Sometimes appearing omniscient could be helpful in this job." - Hehehe.

" 'With me, DiNozzo,' Gibbs barked, sidestepping around Jenny. The accordion file in his hand gaped open, giving her a glimpse of something wooden inside. Something that looked suspiciously like a paddle. 'I still need that report, Agent Gibbs...' she called after him. It wouldn't do to let him think that he'd gotten the last word on the matter, she thought. She did, however, make a mental note to tell Dispatch to give Gibbs's team the next case that came in, no matter what it was. Even some petty crime that wouldn't normally rate the attention of one of her Major Case teams would be a much-needed distraction that might just preserve her best team leader's sanity." - AW! Though an insane Gibbs might be very entertaining to watch or read...
alix33 chapter 3 . 10/22/2010
"It wasn't like Tim to not be prepared to do his job, and, if anything, he tended to be a bit obsessive about keeping his desk organised. Not as bad as that JAG lawyer Tony liked to tease, of course, but..." - NOBODY, IMO (as a fan of both JAG and NCIS) can ever be as bad as Faith Coleman (the JAG lawyer in question, I presume): Each time I watch "Ice Queen" and "Meltdown" again, I want to hit her over the head with something heavy when she opens that infernal briefcase in Harm's presence!
mworth1019 chapter 6 . 9/7/2010
now I did not just piss off my husband by reading all of these interactions between Tim,Tony and Gibbs to get to this and not have a none resentful ending of them all did I.. these stories are fricking hilarious... hooe that there will be more