Reviews for Reprogrammed
hitmanisran chapter 55 . 11/18
One of the best and unique fanfics i have ever read. U r truly talented. Though wish the ending would have resulted in another lemon. ;) please continue the story for these 2. And THANK YOU for finishing the story. Cheers.
Moderation chapter 3 . 11/6
Hello...? Her exploits have been broadcasted all across the radio while the world lived in fear of her and her brother. She will find out eventually and Trunks has to realize this. This plan is too contrived at the moment, and it would be better to actually have a situation where Bulma takes this really obvious information into account.
Jack chapter 54 . 11/6
So much feels!
Jenna The Resident Saiyan chapter 55 . 11/6
Dear moviefan-92,

Words cannot describe how well thought out this story was. It lived up to it's potential all the
way from chapter 1 to chapter 55. I legitimately cried when 18 sacrificed herself. I wouldn't change a single word of this story. As of now this is my favorite fan fiction.

Your satisfied reader,
Jenna "The resident Saiyan" Stewart
(My friends gave me that nickname because I eat like a Saiyan and always wear a full length Saiyan tail.)
Adam chapter 8 . 11/4
This is a very good stroy
KyuubiGoku chapter 55 . 10/24
M-M-Made it. Finally finished. So...tired. And so...ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Jack chapter 36 . 10/17
This fight is a fight I've always wanted to happen
Jack chapter 30 . 10/16
So you think Super sayian 2 and ascended super sayian are the same thing? But there's a big power difference right? Oh well, this is still amazing. One question, has Goku ascended to super sayian 3 yet?
Jack chapter 25 . 10/16
Jack chapter 21 . 10/15
Better luck next time 18
Jack chapter 20 . 10/15
Jack chapter 18 . 10/14
BROLY, nuff said :)
Jack chapter 17 . 10/14
Did not expect 18 to do that, nice twist!
Jack chapter 15 . 10/14
Cooler is one of my favorite villains!
POPO chapter 13 . 10/13