Reviews for Reprogrammed
RaidenUzumaki14 chapter 30 . 7/3
so they are not the same thing. remember that when trunks was fighting the cell jr as an ascended sayain he says this when gohan goes super sayain 2 "He did it right. He increased his strength without losing speed." also here is a list of his official transformation from the dbz wiki (sorry about the spaces) dragonball . wikia wiki / Future _ Trunks # Forms _ and _ transformations
the creator of dragonball admitted to making a naming mistake in the buu saga when goku said that. he simply forgot he called the trunks and vegeta forms ascended. essentially it goes like this: false super sayain, super saiyan, ascended sayain(trunks and vegeta), ultra super sayain(buff trunks), mastered super sayain(goku and gohan after time chamber), super sayain 2, super sayain 3, super sayain god, super sayain god super sayain.
i asked the 50,000 member dragonball z facebook group im a part of and everyone agreed all the info i have provided is correct. i have the official databooks and manga to back it up as well.
super sayain 4 is not canon anymore. so i did not include that in the list.
now you know.
RaidenUzumaki14 chapter 24 . 7/3
so im really enjoying this so far. i hope trunks eventually reaches new level of power like mastered super sayain(goku in cell saga), and super sayain 2 and 3. i hope 18 gets stronger as well. it seems kind of unbelievable that he can beat people stronger than cell like broly and others at his current level. but whatever happens im enjoying it.
brandonnero73 chapter 46 . 6/22
I honestly thought it was 17, but he was able to escape from Hell secretly in all the chaos, but using a country accent to disguise himself from Trunks.
SaiyanLegend54 chapter 55 . 6/18
amazing story! definitely one of my favs!
It took more than a few minutes to remember who Lord Luud was. Lol.
Chrosis chapter 55 . 3/17
What a fun story! M. Trunks is my favorite character, so it was great to read such a complete and well thought out story about him. Great job!
I loved every chapter
I'm pretty sure Luud is a GT character.
Danny Fenton chapter 16 . 1/14
y
STF197 chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
This was amazing! I read it over the corse of the weekend and couldn't stop
goku chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
super sayajin
Agentnin9 chapter 55 . 9/17/2014
Someone recommended this story to me and I must say this was a fantastic read. I love everything you did with this story. If you still happen to write fic I'll be sure to read them
Hercules8 chapter 54 . 9/17/2014
I love HAPPY ENDINGS! They are always the best! :D
Hercules8 chapter 43 . 9/16/2014
You're really good at romance! :3
Hercules8 chapter 40 . 9/16/2014
If Trunks can become a Super Saiyan two, then why can't he beat Bojack? A Super Saiyan 2 is strong enough to beat Bojack.