Reviews for What Happens in Oklahoma Part III
Please update! Your writing is amazing and I'd love to read more :)
MoreThanWants chapter 20 . 5/10/2014
Please, please update this! I loved the first two, and this one is so fun to read, I'm finding myself dream casting everyone. It's going to be so much fun seeing how Sarah and Rex get back to one another (and how Martha and Tom meet, hehe. I was so excited when I figured it out!) And I want to see Diana's reaction to the knowledge of her daughter getting punted out the wrong end of a boom tube. And-possible spoilers to anyone else reading-it was mentioned in an earlier author's note that Kara might be making an appearance. I understand that Supergirl II is expecting, and a physical beating could hurt the child, but please, PLEASE have Kara put that brat in her place. I'd just like to see it. :) Ooh! You could have her be her instructor for the basic training! That'd be fun. Anyway, thanks for writing what you have so far, and I hope you continue.
Forget4me chapter 20 . 11/17/2013
Hey there! I'm loving the story as it is, though I have to admit the time travel thing for Sarah has me shaking my head just a bit, especially considering who is likely behind it. Still, I really hope you update this sometime in the near future and hope you continue to do so!
ObsessionsOTP chapter 20 . 10/19/2013
This is really good writing and an amazing story. Now I'm kind of in limbo because the story still continues! You should definitely finish this awesome story, don't leave us in the uncertainty.
Maculedes chapter 20 . 7/16/2013
Porr favorr terminalaaa !
Electricboa chapter 20 . 3/1/2013
An interesting shift from Bruce and Diana to their children. Sarah and Rex seem to have chemistry, and I kind of want to see Supergirl be redeemed after how badly everyone thinks of her. Maybe even reconsider Nick and Michaela being together? After all, their child would probably feel much the same way as the twins did for Bruce and Diana.

I'm guessing by the foreshadowing that it's Sarah who ends up killing the Joker?

I like where this is going, and I hope you continue this. It looks like you've got a long way to go.
Moxica chapter 20 . 2/3/2013
I just wanted to let you know this story has being amazing! And I cannot wait for the next chapter. You are truly fantastic. I mean, I started from the begining and could not stop :D. Keep up the good work please :)
A.J.Fields chapter 20 . 1/21/2013
.MORE! PLEASE! I'm begging you give me more! I cracked up like super big time with this and I NEED! MORE! Please!
SolciitoWayne chapter 20 . 1/8/2013
Mujer soy nueva leyendo tu fic, eh leĆ­do las dos partes anteriores ya, y son geniales
Espero y pronto puedas poner la continuaciĆ³n, ya que este es uno de mis fan fic favoritos w
ZeldaIsis chapter 20 . 1/3/2013
I was wondering the same thing about Jim. The 20 chapters just flew by.
ZeldaIsis chapter 13 . 1/2/2013
Is it terrible that I hate that Nicky got Micheala pregnant? She is a very unlikable character.
ZeldaIsis chapter 7 . 1/2/2013
I'm so glad you explained how they tried to have another child.
Maigra917 chapter 20 . 11/13/2012
Please, please update soon! I love this universe you've created and can't wait to see what happens with Sarah and Rex! _
Stereo soul chapter 20 . 9/17/2012
Write more ... Please
Katia Ravenchild chapter 20 . 8/26/2012
This is getting good. What next?