Reviews for Sweet Surrender
krystalmarieconner chapter 63 . 7/23
Love it! It sure was long, but that's what I liked all the details and the overall storyline. It kept me hooked.
Guest chapter 63 . 12/7/2016
I finally finished this yesterday and I just had to leave a review to say how amazing this story is. Honestly, I had little to zero complaints. I wish that we would've seen more of Nathan and Haley revealing the extent of their relationship and the people around them getting used to it, particularly her father. I thought it was set up well for there to be some great scenes there and then we never got them and instead it was more focused on the days Nathan and Brooke spent as prisoners.

Having said that, this story was still incredible. The writing and plot were awesome. I can't even count how many "wtf" moments there were when I was totally shocked, but in a good way! There were no lulls and dull moments. This is the only story on all of fan fiction that I could literally finish and turn right back around, read it again and it would still be just as exciting.

All of your characters were on point and so great. They had depth and true to life feelings and reactions, really it was perfect. I've read all of your stories now and you have some awesome stories and talent. This one especially is the best. It was my favorite. Though, inlobe many of your others as well. Thanks for writing for this fandom and blessing us with such high bar writing. I'm sad to see you haven't written anymore!
Guest chapter 48 . 11/24/2016
So far, this story has been amazing. Seriously. So well planned and thought out. The writing execution of your plot is perfect. When I finish I will give more in depth compliments. The only downside (and it's taken 48 chapters to even get one) is that Haley is starting to take it a little too far. First, she should apologize but not for blowing the case, for doubting him in the first place. It's true that she had nothing else to think based on evidence but I was thinking all along that even if she knew she wouldn't care because she already loved him. Then when I read it and saw she turned on him so fast and so harshly, I was surprised. She could be confused and upset but the way she had no mercy... of course he should feel offended. Secondly, the scene at the club when he confessed his love, again, she's immediately thinking the worst of him. It's one thing to doubt because of the way things have been for them, but to say she loves him and yet always thinks the worst of him, that doesn't add up. I can't wait to keep reading and see how it gets put back together. Hopefully these things are addressed and the drama part doesn't overstay it's welcome.
Stampiej chapter 63 . 7/17/2016
Wauw! So dark everything regarding the Scott family and Nathan's past. And such a sweet epilogue. loved it. You're an excellent writer.
Diana M chapter 63 . 6/10/2016
This was by far the best Naley story i've ever read...Well done ..Your story was fantastic and Naley's romance amazing...i loved it...!
bluetmlxx chapter 63 . 2/16/2015
I'm not usually the type to write reviews but wow. I really wanted to write one for you.

I finished this story in a day - I couldn't stop reading it. The details... characters... everything, it all molded together into one incredible story. It's evident that you spent a lot of time ensuring that it was well thought out and flowed seamlessly together. I can't wait to read more of your work. Keep it up. #alwaysandforever
thibbs65 chapter 63 . 10/5/2014
awesome story loved it lots of drama, arguing ,and lots of love between all the friends and of course lots of bad drama from Dan and the brothers.
confuzed1978 chapter 63 . 8/10/2014
i absolutely loved this story. i stayed up late 2 nights falling asleep multiple times with my tablet in hand because i didn't want to stop reading. thanks!
confuzed1978 chapter 39 . 8/10/2014
beautifully heartbreaking
confuzed1978 chapter 26 . 8/9/2014
so freakin hot! i love it. excited to see what happens.
Guest chapter 63 . 7/25/2014
Just reread this story again and it was amazing! Thanks for writing it! Any chance you would be willing to write a few extra chapters? I would love to read about when they have the new baby!
Guest chapter 63 . 7/7/2014
That was brilliant ! I would love you to come back and write some more fanfics you are one of the best naley writers on here . All your stories were very good x
Guest chapter 12 . 6/23/2014
Love the story so far - it's so intriguing! I'm so glad Brooke is in it, I was beginning to think you'd left her out! Can't wait to see how she affects Naley's relationship :)
jlsnaleylover chapter 63 . 4/18/2014
You are hands down one of my favorite writers! I've reread SS so many times. It's THAT good. All of your others stories are pretty awesome too. Thanks for what you've given to Naley FF readers! They'll live on forever :)
brianna4797 chapter 63 . 3/22/2014
Just finished reading this amazing story! Uhhh so incredible :) in love with everything about it :)
Great job!