Reviews for Sweet Surrender
bluetmlxx chapter 63 . 2/16
I'm not usually the type to write reviews but wow. I really wanted to write one for you.

I finished this story in a day - I couldn't stop reading it. The details... characters... everything, it all molded together into one incredible story. It's evident that you spent a lot of time ensuring that it was well thought out and flowed seamlessly together. I can't wait to read more of your work. Keep it up. #alwaysandforever
thibbs65 chapter 63 . 10/5/2014
awesome story loved it lots of drama, arguing ,and lots of love between all the friends and of course lots of bad drama from Dan and the brothers.
confuzed1978 chapter 63 . 8/10/2014
i absolutely loved this story. i stayed up late 2 nights falling asleep multiple times with my tablet in hand because i didn't want to stop reading. thanks!
confuzed1978 chapter 39 . 8/10/2014
beautifully heartbreaking
confuzed1978 chapter 26 . 8/9/2014
so freakin hot! i love it. excited to see what happens.
Guest chapter 63 . 7/25/2014
Just reread this story again and it was amazing! Thanks for writing it! Any chance you would be willing to write a few extra chapters? I would love to read about when they have the new baby!
Guest chapter 63 . 7/7/2014
That was brilliant ! I would love you to come back and write some more fanfics you are one of the best naley writers on here . All your stories were very good x
Guest chapter 12 . 6/23/2014
Love the story so far - it's so intriguing! I'm so glad Brooke is in it, I was beginning to think you'd left her out! Can't wait to see how she affects Naley's relationship :)
jlsnaleylover chapter 63 . 4/18/2014
You are hands down one of my favorite writers! I've reread SS so many times. It's THAT good. All of your others stories are pretty awesome too. Thanks for what you've given to Naley FF readers! They'll live on forever :)
brianna4797 chapter 63 . 3/22/2014
Just finished reading this amazing story! Uhhh so incredible :) in love with everything about it :)
Great job!
brianna4797 chapter 8 . 3/17/2014
Woah , was NOT expecting that lol. Loved it tho ;)

P.s I love that your stories / storylines are so suspenseful and full of surprises !
brianna4797 chapter 7 . 3/17/2014
Wow ! Did not expect to read "This wasnt the firat time he ended up her. She was used to it." Whaat?! :o
brianna4797 chapter 4 . 3/17/2014
Currently on the 5th chapter and im already hooked! Lol . Im in love with this story . I havent really read a OTH story like this before. :)
Oth23 chapter 61 . 2/24/2014
Years later an I'm still reading this! I started reading this since day one when you uploaded the first chapter and I'm still reading it! I read this story at least twice a year! Amazing and fantastic my favorite story of all time! Thank you so much so writing a wonderful story!
Mariss95 chapter 63 . 2/2/2014
it's been years since i first read this, but i still come back and go through it again every few months cause it's still fantastic. definitely my favorite fanfic ever! don't know if you still read comments after all this time, but if you do i want to thank you for sharing this with us and hope that someday you'll post sth again
1,880 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »