Reviews for Maniac
Tatsiana chapter 3 . 4/8/2006
Man, if you don't update I'll go crazy! Your story's amazing thus far! Keep going & update soon please!
Morning Dew chapter 3 . 6/25/2003
whe! Spot's gunna accept that bet! I like bets! I wrote a whole story about just one, lol. _ w00t w00t! WoW, Spot was reallie mad tho. Calm down Spotty, no need to be shouting! *pats Spot's head*

Aw, Laces and Jack are cute. *pinches their cheeks* I like how Laces wanted Mani to be nice to Spot since he and Spot are best friends. :-)

Sounds like something I'd ask my friend to do, lol. Whe!

Write more soon!

Morning Dew chapter 2 . 6/25/2003
"Yes well," Maniac said, still beyond cheerful. "I just love these...potato things,"

"I think I liked it better when you didn't talk," Spot replied.

HAHAHAHA! That one had me laughing...*sigh* I love Spot. Please don't kill him off, lol. This is goody good good!

Morning Dew chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
Hahaha, I was laughing when Maniac set her arm on fire. _ great stuff. this is a goode story so far. i shall go on to read more!

RedFaerie22 chapter 2 . 6/22/2003
i like that story! maniac magee is like one of my fav books. and i like the maniac in this story too, shes cool. update soon, but i probably wont be able to review cuz im gonna be in new york without a computer until the end of august, so ill read and review when i get back. keep it up!
Blaze chapter 2 . 6/17/2003
Hey, the story so far is good, i wanna see what happens next! cant wait to check it out!
Dreamer chapter 1 . 12/7/2002
I like the story, very interesting beginning, I don't think I've ever seen anyone have someone start a story by having their main character's arm catch on fire. I hope you will write more soon.
falco chapter 1 . 9/23/2002
three words for ya. write...more...DAMNIT! and three more. spot is mine _
AthenaHunteress chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
WRITE!waaaa!
Draco's Secret Lover chapter 1 . 3/29/2002
That's pretty good so far. When's the next part? And where have I heard the name Maniac Maggie before?
Corey chapter 1 . 3/21/2002
Very good so far, but PLEASE write more! i wanna know what happens when the boys get there!
Dancho chapter 1 . 3/17/2002
great keep writins
Melinda Becker chapter 1 . 3/3/2002
cool cool! that's pretty neato! :)
Omega4 chapter 1 . 3/3/2002
please write more, this is great!
Miss Ice chapter 1 . 2/23/2002