Reviews for Silver Answers
ba2006 chapter 9 . 10/8/2013
Loved this one! Best BA moment, wish this happened in the series :)
ba2006 chapter 7 . 10/8/2013
lol loved this one!
ba2006 chapter 6 . 10/8/2013
Awww loved it :)
sailor's delight chapter 13 . 10/2/2013
Ugh I really wish SMG had been available to be in that episode. Would have been great. Thanks for writing it!

-sailor's delight
sailor's delight chapter 7 . 10/2/2013
Loved this one! I like the idea of Angel worrying about if the chicken is defrosted yet, considering he used to worry about things like the end of the world and running Wolfram & Hart.
Can't wait to read the rest!

-sailor's delight
David Fishwick chapter 5 . 11/27/2012
Awesome idea and I hope there is more soon.
Murphy AT chapter 5 . 1/22/2012
Yes. I like this. Do continue.
Murphy AT chapter 3 . 1/22/2012
OH! What an interesting idea!
Twilight Phantom Dragon chapter 5 . 9/16/2011
Buffy/Angel with Angel and Oz hunting together makes for a good combination. Loved the flashback - the descriptions there were beautiful. I liked the connection with Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. Also that part at the end where Angel wishes they could just have a pleasant moonlit stroll for once.
ba2006 chapter 5 . 9/15/2011
Love it :)
Taaroko chapter 5 . 9/13/2011
Angel and Oz hunting together and Buffy/Angel-ness all in one little one-shot? This day just got so much more awesome. That's an interesting point about how it might be easier for Oz because he's got a whole different shape to go with the beast behavior, whereas Angel has to just deal with all the blood being on the same hands. And I could really hear Buffy's voice, particularly when she said "You didn't tell me it was a dead one." I'm not sure what's so very Buffy-like about that line, but I was just impressed that it made me hear her voice when it's been months and several different TV shows since my rewatch.
Angellufy chapter 4 . 7/30/2011
Loving the small fics.
eatlesschickin chapter 4 . 7/26/2011
Your writing is beautiful. My favorite so far is your latest chapter, chapter 4. The last line is particularly heartbreaking but so true.

I'll be waiting for more eagerly.
Twilight Phantom Dragon chapter 3 . 7/9/2011
Wow, these three one-shots are amazing. Your writing is beautiful and very enjoyable to read. It's poetic at times and funny at other moments. I loved Angel's constant insistence "But she was cold" in the first one-shot. You captured the emotions and complexities in each piece.

Your latest one is my favorite of the trio. It was sad and brought tears to my eyes, which is not an easy thing to do. Those final lines of Buffy's are especially heartbreaking and pull the whole piece together. I'm looking forwards to seeing your next one-shot.
ba2006 chapter 3 . 2/11/2011