Reviews for Silver Answers
The Black Crow chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Wow.

I have... so few words to express just how much this one installment truly got to me.

It was a marvelous view to the mind of such a complex characer as Angel is... truly amazing.

Each and every single one of those moments were perfect, in every sense of the word. The way it was written, the words used, the meaning of every sentence... a beautiful thing, for sure.

I suppose I should than Taaroko for recomending your stories in a reply to a review I sent her some time ago.

Now I'm more than a little exited to read more!

Again, fantastic job with this!
ba2006 chapter 2 . 9/28/2010
loved it loved it loved it :)

freakin awesome!

BA forever

look forward to the next oneshot
notevenifyoukillme chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
I loved this so much. I love EVERYTHING you write, so much. You capture Angels' thoughts in a perfect way that I've honestly never seen before in any fanfiction. I enjoyed this so much.

I know this might be a bit much to ask, but do you think you could tell me what iv. was about? I know it was in Hell, but I'm the kind of reader who sort of likes to hear where the author was coming from when they wrote it. If you don't want to, it's fine, and may I say again that this was fabulous.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
These stories are incredible! I love them :) Thank you
annependragon chapter 2 . 9/15/2010
oh cool, you got them hitched. would love to know how that went down.
SMGbest chapter 2 . 9/14/2010
In comparison with the first chapter is really fun.

Even Cordelia doesn't irritate me.

And I really love "Friends" and Chandler is my favorite character (he coolest jokes)))

Positive chapter. Well done!

update ))
Taaroko chapter 2 . 9/14/2010
Heee. So much sweetness. I love the part when Buffy's having very forced reactions to the show in order to emphasize how much she's ignoring him. And him bursting out with a bunch of criticism of it was pretty much awesome, largely because I agree and find that show pointless and irritating. And then the "home" thing. Awww. Also, Cordy being so used to this that she knows exactly how they're going to act. Hahahaa.
SMGbest chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Just read this one.

Very interesting to see events Angel's eyes.

please update )
Taaroko chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
I love the first one, how Angel's heart breaks for the hardship hers will be forced to endure. And then in the second one, how with no amount of logic can he get past that she was cold. Hee. Third one, that reminder that he's always a vampire. I liked the Holy Land metaphor. Excellent stream of consciousness for beast Angel in the fourth one. Makes me want to hug him even more. Fifth one is scary even though we all know she's going to wake up and be okay. The way all the arguments he wants to use against Joyce die at the memory of what Angelus said to her is just awesome. And totally believable. And then, sort of echoes of "But she was cold." with his reluctance to go through with it because it would make Buffy cry. Finally, bite scene! Of course I love that one. Especially how the face-punchings put him in beast Angel mode, which is a very intriguing notion.
miyah chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
I love your writing! You chose terrific moments for Angel and wrote out his thoughts so well. Great fic!
ba2006 chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Intresting :)

BA forever
Fluffernutter8 chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
I totally want to be your first review here on this one, but I have 5 minutes left to my lunch break, so I'll do it when I get home. For now: I saw, I read, I loved.
27 | « Prev Page 1 2