Reviews for Labyrinth
Zara Allegra Vespertine chapter 2 . 6/22/2012
intriguing two chapters ain't enough for me. I am hoping you won't abandon this story.
piemin chapter 2 . 12/3/2011
your writing is so beautiful *A* it's madness! i wonder if you're writing for living cuz to me you don't seem like person who writes for fun lol. anyway, this fic ends at chapter 2 or you actually planned for more? if yes, please update soon! and i really really love this phrase, too beautiful: "We were all separate worlds, revolving around our own suns, existing in our own universes that were billions of light years away from one another. It is always a miracle when we collide, for love or for acrimony, but when it happens…it's something like beauty. Like a super nova, the birth of a new star."
deleted9 chapter 2 . 5/15/2011
This was written a while ago haha, but I decided to read it anyway...except now I'm stuck not knowing what is going to happen haha, but that's okay, because its still wonderfully written :)
deleted9 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Man, I haven't been on here forever! At least I'll have some things to read for awhile. All your new stuff makes me want to see or read those things so I can read what you are writing fanfiction about haha. I had to scroll to find something I did recognize. That being said, love this movie...these 2 characters are very interesting to me as well. Lovely prologue, as always!
cssypet chapter 2 . 4/30/2011
Continue! pleaseeeeee!1
gretlcascade chapter 2 . 1/2/2011
I love the established tension you have created in his story and though I know it is unlikely that you will continue with this story I hope you do. Your descriptions were perfect for her in this story because of her condition. Hope to read more.
lettres d'amour chapter 2 . 8/24/2010
Beautifully written! Hope you update soon!
bells-mannequin chapter 2 . 8/21/2010
Sounds interesting :) I'm looking forward to read what's going to happen now.

Keep writing!
Madeleine Juliette chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
Oh man. I am not even close to understanding what is going on here but I want mooooree. Please. I hope you're recovering quickly and well from surgery. Not just for selfish reasons but also because I know surgery sucks.
TotallyCaptivated chapter 2 . 8/12/2010
you HAVE to make a chapter three! God, that was AMAZZZING! lol, please make a third chapter soon!
kiuna'yukina chapter 2 . 8/5/2010
O:

This is so epic! And to think you haven't even watched the movie yet! I can't wait til you do, I can tell the next chapters are going to be even better.

Update soon! And get well even sooner. :)
the magic is real chapter 2 . 7/23/2010
o:

Oh gosh! What in the world...do update soon please! :D
jennedy chapter 2 . 7/23/2010
This is one of the more interesting Inception fics I've stumbled on so far... I'm interested to see where you take it.

~jennedy~
No. 6 chapter 2 . 7/23/2010
Great chapter! Wow that is one heck of a cliffhanger, can't wait to see what happens.
Emma chapter 2 . 7/22/2010
Ooh, I'm intrigued. :-) I can't believe you haven't seen the film yet! You've got a nice voice going for Ariadne, aware of her lost history but not too self-conscious.