Reviews for Three's company, Four's A Crowd
What did I just read? Heath and Stark can not be gay. That is so messed up. Wtf.
Haley B chapter 2 . 4/17
This was great! I really enjoyed it!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/30/2014
Amazing, news more!
WingedDemonWolfGirl chapter 2 . 10/1/2013
Awe.. How cute!
Peter 'Quicksilver' Maximoff chapter 2 . 9/5/2013
you should consider writing another chapter for this, it would be amazing! where Zoe approaches them and tries to kiss Stark or something, then he'll be all like "back off b*tch" and make out with Heath right in front of her until she cries XD - THAT WOULD BE EPIC!
ASDFGHJKL chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
This is fantastic XDD I wish there was more of these
Amanda chapter 2 . 7/10/2013
A major turn on...awsome
lovingbites chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
I wish you would do another chapter this has great potential to be a great story, and I would love to see it rubbed in zoeys face she cheated. Just consider continuing please. And I really like it
dragon fier 20 chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
O_o... wow, 2 has always been my favorite number for years! i loved it and i really hope that there will be something else, like what zoey does. loved it!
misguided.ghost chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
fricking fantastic.
this sort of desperately reminds me of brokeback Mt.
starring heath ledger and jake gyllenhaal
heath and stark.

I'm just imgianing heath as heath and stark as Jake
misguided.ghost777 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
excuse my excitement but
I want to fucking marry this idea! how the fuck did I not think of this?!
idk I just feel like stark and heath just unconditionally hate each other but have some respect because they both protect zo but
flaming rose chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
I loved this! Thank you! (Giggles perveshly.)
journalist1989 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Love this story! Please write more
SmileRen chapter 2 . 4/21/2012
Awesome story. Usually I don't mind the heroins of novels but after what Zoey broke the Imprint with Heath for Loren I just freaked and said how much I wished she'd burn in hell.

I've always been disgusted at the way that Zoey treats Heath, Stark, hell even Erik! She just constantly cheats on all of them.
deaththekidsgirl8 chapter 2 . 1/21/2012