Reviews for Dominance
Julia chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
i love this your really good the descriptions are juicy in every way great job!
sillystorm28 chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
there is something i noticed, and that there probably wasnt any zips back then :P i found this quite amusing and other than the zippers, very true to thier characters and good grammar. poor lizzie has no chance lol
sillystorm28 chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
xD
777angeloflove chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
that...was...HOT! LOVE IT!
DeathCobraEater chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
IN LOVE WITH THIS!
ulqui's-girl chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
hahahaha Sebastian cracks me up! Poor Ciel chocked.
AnxiousA chapter 2 . 1/11/2011
If Sebastian's one hell of a butler and lover,

You're one hell of a writer. *heart*
aBlueOctober chapter 2 . 12/15/2010
omfg amazing that was mager hotyniss loved it you should wright moor thanks for the good read

forever and eternity

october 3
TemoriMotosu chapter 2 . 10/11/2010
Go Ciel for making Sebastian horny again, he does know that after the party that Sebastian is going to fuck him again right? haha or so we hope
TemoriMotosu chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Well sebastian if you hadn't of told him that he spoke in his sleep then maybe he wouldn't of spit up his milk and then you wouldn't have to clean it... haha i love the first chapter it was cute!
spontaneous-rainbow chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Oh...the humor...xD Bocchan, you talk in your sleep... UMBRELLA! Sorry, when I find something funny, I go hyper, and when I'm hyper, I go rand0m...DANCING SUSHI! I love Sebastiannnnn! _
KaleidoscopeDemon chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
I loved it! XD Great job, both the chapters made me lol so hard :D
estychan chapter 2 . 8/10/2010
I love this pairing so much. *evil grin*

Kuroshitsuji is definitely an anime that wants to be a yaoi x_x Too bad there was none of this in the actual show/manga! TT
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 2 . 8/7/2010
... _

That was wonderful! Thank you for writing this! It was sooooo good! :D You're really good at writing, I'm impressed. Will you be writing more of this pairing?