Reviews for Featherlight
Lucyole chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
very beautifull, sweet and romantic i liked it very much good job
bearhug chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
From a sad beginning to a joyful ending... simply beautiful.
Lilaclight chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Wow. It was so sweet. A lil sad, a lil drama and such a happy ending. Different but happy.
Tsukiko hoshino chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
I don't understand...this should have MORE reviews! Why doesn't it have more? Now that i've expressed my shock and disbelief, i'll move on :D

This takes me back to the old school days when Sailor Ronin Usa-chan was writing Deliver Me and Kamereon and all those other goodies. (Ah the olden days *Feels kinda old*)

Oh Ran, such a jerk sometimes...Er-most of the time. When one really thinks about it though, when could Sailor moon POSSIBLY have time to deal with Takatori? She's constantly fighting Youma and in public at that. Plus add the time it takes to Recoup after a particularly nasty battle...she's a pretty busy girl. Not that Ran would understand that..He's a bit...blinded by his own pain. A lot of the time it seems like he thinks he's the ONLY person in the world whose suffering matters.

It feels nice to see that carpet ripped out from under him. Sometimes you just wanna shake that man and slap him around...and then hug him. Or maybe thats just me.

Chibi-Usa pointing a gun at Usagi? Totally Something Ran would do...only with a sword. Undeniably classic. He could definitely be her dad, looks and attitude wise. Though i think Ran-kun would instill a little more respect in her for her mother...future or past version. Even in the musicals, Chibi-Usa is constantly complaining/making fun of Usagi AND Neo-Queen Serenity. ( Though...all children complain about their momma...I suppose I'm defensive because its Usagi-chan *Guilty smile*)

Although, i wonder what will happen to Ran when Usagi becomes Cosmos. You probably didn't bother to think that far ahead though XD

Ran/Usagi just doesn't get enough love... own Featherlight makes me want to write my own story!

Now onto Grammer...there was only one scentence that was bad enough to make me cringe...you might want to repair it.

"Thank you, your highness. Me and my sister will thank you properly, when she comes to herself and we will thank you properly."

He says they'll thank her properly twice, it should probably be something like this: "Thank you, your highness. When she comes to herself my sister and I will thank you properly."

Just a suggestion though.

Now i hope this relatively long review makes up for a few of the reviews that you SHOULD have gotten. ( It's probably due to them just now deciding to separate the SM-crossover section like that have... wasn't a smart idea in my opinion.)

PS: I'm totally waiting for Candlelight on the edge of my seat. D:
Failisse chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
.God! This was absolutely amazing! I'm not quite sure what to say other than I love this fic! It is perfect! I also love the Ran/Usagi pairings, and I love it how you used the original Japanese names. I like how you came up with a reason for why Chibiusa's hair was pink. I always wondered why in the series why her hair was pink when neither her mother's nor her father's was. And what's up with those garnet eyes? Hmm...well, supposedly Pluto loved King Endymion. Anyways, awesome fic! I really hope to see more of this pairing, in maybe a completely happy ending sort of way. Don't get me wrong, this was a great ending, but I still wish they could have been together married and all. I love your fic and I can't wait to read more of your stories!

-Failisse

Long review for a wonderfully long one-shot.
mian-mian chapter 1 . 7/19/2010