Reviews for Vengeance
mysticaljayne chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
I really liked this. I also enjoyed how you didn't ship people. That seems to be very common, so I enjoyed the change from normal.
I also like how you didn't feel the need to add your own character (I fall into the trap too often. Ugh!).

I like it, and can't wait to read more about Castiel's Army
lazybum89 chapter 9 . 4/14/2014
Great story! :-)
urshurak chapter 9 . 10/12/2013
Awesome! Very well written!
Snowflakekitten234 chapter 6 . 5/29/2013
I can not tell you enough how much this sotry amazes me xD i have read it over and over and over again x3 including the sequals and it got me intrested in the supernatural tv show i already liked NCIS so yup amazing story, im working on a couple of my own storys though since its my first time i doubt they will be very good xD
moosesquirrelkittenandking chapter 9 . 5/17/2013
This is my first foray into Supernatural fanficton after being prodded into watching the show by my bestie. I fell in love with the Winchester boys, Bobby. Castiel and Crowley almost immediately. I decided since you're one of my favorite authors on here and I knew you had NCIS/SPN crossovers, this was a good place to start with the new fandom. I was blown away - you melded the fandoms together perfectly. It was exciting, in character (especially with Dean, you nailed him perfectly) and it kept me on the edge of my seat. It was terrifying and disturbing when McGee and Tony were possessed, but extremely dramatic and compelling at the same time. I'm off to read the rest of the series! Thank you so much for sharing this piece. :D
mysticmoon1331 chapter 9 . 4/12/2012
brilliant!
ccase13 chapter 8 . 3/9/2012
Ilove Dean making a mental note that under no circumstances should Gibbs and team be told of the possibility of making crossroads deals.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Oh how cool! Abby would be one to know about salt circles and have a contact to the Winchester brothers. I'll bet she even read the books.

Even though he is played by my old hero, Robert Wagener, Tony's dad is pretty unlikeable rather than cutely bad.
T.L. Arens chapter 8 . 6/30/2011
I was surprised to see Castiel, even if it was momentarily and he said almost nothing to hint at things to come. Dean wasn't happy to see him at all.

There is something I finally realized missing from your stories here: POV introspection. I think you had a real good chance to allow the reader some personal introspection either from Gibbs or Tony in the hospital scene. Dont' get me wrong, there's nothing bad about it. But introspection allows us to get a better grip on the characters' feelings and point of view. And that leads me to another topic: Point of View. While most readers who know NCIS and/or SPN can follow just fine jumping from character to character, there still needs to a dominate Point of View from which the story is told. In this case, it's dominate in Tony and Dean-and yes, you can have more than one POV; essentially you're telling two different stories with each story... not sure if that came out right or not. Anyway, we need to see the world more clearly from Tony's POV and when you switch to the Winchesters, we need to see it from Dean's perspective, rather than just 'watching' the events. This allows the reader to 'tune in' to the character.

Okay, nuff of my yammering. *gets off soapbox*
T.L. Arens chapter 7 . 6/30/2011
Seems the demon wasn't exactly an upper-class citizen. Almost a piece of cake.

I liked the description of Ziva's outfit. The only thing missing, however, is the banter between she and Tony-and her confused American popcultural references. One thing is for sure, Gibbs and his people work very easily and smoothly with Dean and Sam. This was an interesting case; makes me wonder if there aren't more attempts by other demons to procreate.
T.L. Arens chapter 5 . 6/29/2011
That was sweet! that moment between Gibbs and Tony spoke volumes. - I think that's why Gibbs isn't wife-hunting anymore; he's married to his job and his 'people' are his family. I'd like to know what Dean and Sam's other case is... and since you continued the story, I'm about to find out. Yay!

Good 'scuffle' scene there with 'daddy's ghost'. Pretty much pat-and-dry for Dean. He'd love to have more of those cases! LOL But then... it's too simple, makes for a simple E/O challenge ;)

Thank you for the story, Xenascully, it's fun!
T.L. Arens chapter 3 . 6/29/2011
If I recall correctly, John Winchester was a marine, which makes a nice tie into NCIS. I'm sure that's something Gibbs will find out sooner or later. Guh, Tony's having an awful time! I felt badly for Ziva. Not everyday you get tossed around by something you can't explain. I think everyone's going to need a shot of Gibbs' burbon before all is said and done.
T.L. Arens chapter 2 . 6/29/2011
Loved the phonecall between Dean and Abby. that was funny! ""My name is Abby. I'm not a vampire or anything. I just happen to think they're intriguing. And coffins are really a lot more comfortable than you think."-LOL I think that's going to be memorable! I wish I could have seen Dean's face over that one!

Poor Tony, haunted by his own dad. Yeah, I can see that happening; self-pitying, control-freak parent haunts disobeying (in thier eyes) child. Tony has sobered quite a bit over this. Maybe Abby should give him a charm to wear.
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Good characterization in this! I find it amusing that you picked on Abby... well, too, it was the logical choice. :D I don't know much of anything about Tony's past-I knew he was an only child, but nothing about his father. Nice tie-in! I also liked how he used rental cars-don't know if that's in the series or not-hate to be the rental company. Tony's reaction was also really good. It demonstrated how much he trusts Gibbs.

Excellent beginning.
TaraHalliwell chapter 9 . 1/13/2011
This story was brilliant, I can't wait to read the sequel. You're a very talented author.