Reviews for Very Ape
Alexandria chapter 1 . 5/18
This is perfection.
PeacefullyJos chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
AMAZING! AMAZING! I am literally laughing out loud and clapping.
iheartgray chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
whoa! to say that i was surprised by the twist ending is an understatement. that was awesome! hope that will happen in the show. i would kill for chuck being "killed" like that.

im sad that its just a one shot but im happy that you shared it! :)
TriGemini chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Definitely, great to read.

It sounds like no one can stand the 'new and improved,' Chuck Bass; much less, be able to see him, as 'fragile,' either.

Let's hope that in S4, Chuck doesn't get too soft (because if he does, I'd hope it'd only be for Blair); after all, he still needs to hold onto some vestige of the man, he used to be.

For that's who we all know and love. Plus, even with Eva in the picture-does Chuck really think, that relationship will ever compare to the one he had with Blair?

Let's hope that the writer's see sense and get Blair and Chuck back together. Although, I'm not opposed to seeing a bit of Blair and Dan; since despite their differences-they would make a good couple. Plus, the very idea of seeing Blair with Dan, would make Chuck go crazy for sure possibly (not to mention, the ideal punishment, as well).

In any case, really liked reading this one, a lot.
LuLu.LG chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
althgough i love chair, i believe its time for them to take a bream and dair sounds very appealing! its late here but tmrw ill read ur story and listen to the song.
fouzia269 chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
hi good story but i hope there is not blairdan in season 4

i hope we see in season 4 chuck suffer for what he do to blair!

thank you for you story:!
JNYC chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
well played! lmao, great one shot!
svenjen chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
OMG that was phenomenal! I lovvvvved it!