Reviews for How to Woo a Hufflepuff
SuiGaa chapter 1 . 6/17
Sigh...Blaise has got to be my favorite slashy character and I love underappreciated characters like Zacharias. Great story
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Just to say, this fic was extremely cute. Though the centre was Blaise and Zac (funny cute eccentric and nicely portrayed, but somehow feels like it was a fling) I enjoyed the possessive Harry and Draco a bit too much...
Rayniekinnz chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Okay idek how to tell you how much I love this D: I read this ages ago and was reminded of it and I just had to come back and review and favourite and fangirl so hard.

[that's what he hoped she would say...alas, she didn't...]

I don't have anything profound to say, I'm afraid D: butt...I love this...and I just... /heart heart heart/
readingaccount chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
Awesome! Love it.
Textcrazy chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Cute xx
MaiaAlcippe chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Zabini, you should have checked out what the Hufflepuffs are like earlier! That was damnably good! Who would think that two characters that we are made to not care for can make us think they're a lovely couple?
guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Fun story. Blaise is not devious at all. Silly boy seems like a Gryf, being so direct!
Ya0iLover chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Anymore chapters?
SableUnstable chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Haha, very cool. And pretty hot too.
DreamingDragon37 chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
that is the best last line ever. Really good, who would ever have thought...Blaise and Zac...
RichardEnan chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
ahahahehe! this is my first time reading this! i left of reading it because it was blaise and zac! but it was well written, different, yet...the same...but not :P...and i couldn't help but picture both of my friends (of the same name) going at it... Very hot in both respects! :)

Thank you! 3
jka1 chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Never could have imagined this pairing let along it working but it did and I'm super impressed. Will def be reading this again in the future -
Arwinia chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Gosh, i liked it, thought i'd have never thought of this couple. Blaise is funny and kind of...i don't know, touching. Thanks for this pleasant reading! :)
LifeIsJustADreamForTheDead chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Brilliant! Lol
Alaisabel chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Worst ship ever o.o *shocked stare* but i gotta admit this was pretty adorable :3