Reviews for How to Woo a Hufflepuff
Please please please make a follow up to this PLEEEEASE
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 1 . 9/2
O_O
LoOoOoOoOvE
This is actually fantastic
A
sunset oasis chapter 1 . 4/26
Damn, this is sooooo good! Lovely and smooth, simply brilliant.
And Blaise is definitely extremely charming and seductive, good characterization : )

Also like the fact that he's partial to blonds XD
Jill chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
Goodness! This needs sequel! Simply amazing! I like the hint of Drarry in there as well hehe
SuiGaa chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
Sigh...Blaise has got to be my favorite slashy character and I love underappreciated characters like Zacharias. Great story
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Awwwwww!
Just to say, this fic was extremely cute. Though the centre was Blaise and Zac (funny cute eccentric and nicely portrayed, but somehow feels like it was a fling) I enjoyed the possessive Harry and Draco a bit too much...
Rayniekinnz chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Okay idek how to tell you how much I love this D: I read this ages ago and was reminded of it and I just had to come back and review and favourite and fangirl so hard.

SO. HARD.

[that's what he hoped she would say...alas, she didn't...]

I don't have anything profound to say, I'm afraid D: butt...I love this...and I just... /heart heart heart/
readingaccount chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
Awesome! Love it.
Textcrazy chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Cute xx
MaiaAlcippe chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Zabini, you should have checked out what the Hufflepuffs are like earlier! That was damnably good! Who would think that two characters that we are made to not care for can make us think they're a lovely couple?
guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Fun story. Blaise is not devious at all. Silly boy seems like a Gryf, being so direct!
Ya0iLover chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Anymore chapters?
SableUnstable chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Haha, very cool. And pretty hot too.
DreamingDragon37 chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
that is the best last line ever. Really good, who would ever have thought...Blaise and Zac...